•18•

Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon, honey wake up. We are almost late" I heared Jin's sweet vocie. "What's the time?" I asked still half asleep. "It's 12.55" he answered. "Oh shit" I got up as quickly as possible and ran down grabbing Jin's hand.

"You are kinda late" Tae said holding Kookies hand. "But now we are here, so lets go" I said and started walking towards the door "Wait. Hobi is still missing" Jimin said "I'll go get him" Jin said and walked up stairs.

"You okey, Namjoon?" Kookie asked worried "Yeah sure, why not?" I answeared "Well first of all, Jin is hanging out with Hobi a lot lately" Tae said "And second of all you look fucking weird" Yoongi added "I don't mind the two of them hanging out together and I just have a little headache" I laied. Of course I minded the two of tham hanging out. They are probably kissing right now. And I looke like shit cuz I didn't eat in 2 days.

Jin's POV

"Hobi. Wake up. We have to leave" I said shaking Hobi's shoulder. He still had a black eye from that punch. Ups. "I don't wanna go. I look like shit" Hobi answeared looking at me. His eyes were still red. He really looked like shit. "Come here let me fix you" he followed me to the bathroom and I started fixing him. I put some cold towels on his eyes, and started fixing his hair "hey Jin" he started "huh" "thanks" he finished. I just smiled to him and started doing his make up.

When we were finished he looked kinda okey. I toke his hand and pulled him down. "Sorry cuz we are late. What can I say, he is really hard to wake up" I said calmly. "Okey. Let's go then" Kookie said.

I was walking next to Hobi holding Namjoon's hand "Hey Hobi why are your eyes so red?" Namjoon asked Hobi looked at me sceared. "He was trying his contact lenses, and as you can see, he wasn't really good at it" I quickly lied.

Namjoon's POV

Should I believe him? I saw the way Hobi looke at him. Like he was hiding something. Are they hiding their relationship? Would he cheat on me? Would this still happen if I wouldn't eat?

We arrived at the location. I met Ema and we started judging. There were a lot of beautiful decorations. I loved it. I was there siting next to Jin holding his hand. Sometimes giving him a light kiss on the neck.

"Hey Hobi, did you saw a ghost or what? You look whiter then snow" Yoongi said smirking at Hobi. He didn't say a word and just slowly started walking towards the bathroom.

After 5 minutes Hobi still didn't come back "Jin babe, you know why did Hobi left?" I asked "Where did he left?" He asked calm but with a little worried voice "To the bathroom I believe" I could saw his face expresion change so fast. He quickly stand up and started running towards the bathroom. "JIN WHAT THE HELL?!"

Jin's POV

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Hobi where the hell are you?!" I started shaking every cabine. Then I stood still and heared sobbing in the last cabine. I started knocking and yelling on the door "Hobi!! Open the fucking door!" No answer. I pushed the door opened and saw Hobi siting next to the toilet with a razor in one hand. There was blood everywhere. He was crying.

I took of my long sleeve shirt and started wraping it around his hand to prevent bleeding. "I saw he- her. With another m- man" he whisperd into my ear. He really loves her. "Everything is gonna be okey. It's gonna be okey" I said while hugging him. He cried and cried.

After 20 mintues, I believe, I called a taxi and took Hobi home. I laied him to bed and stayed next to him till he fell asleep. Meanwhile I texted Namjoon that I took Hobi home cuz he felt sick.

Namjoon's POV

Hobi looked fine to me before. I'm almost sure that they are at home making out. I need to hold my tears. I need to be stronger. Shit. I have to vomit. I need to see blood coming out of me.