•9•

•Jin's POV•

The next day I woke up earlier then Namjoon so I could take a shower. The water on my skin felt so good, and it woke me up. Since I was sleeping very little, I had dark circles under my eyes and I tried to hide them with make up.

I heard some noise so I quickly got dressed and checked what was going on only to see my Namjoon awake.

Namjon's POV•

I just woke up when I saw Jin coming out of the bathroom. He looked perfect as always. Soon I saw another person in the room and it was the doctor. "Hi" he said and I said hi back to him. "Today we have to check some basic stuff just to see in what kind of condition are you" I nodded and slowly started following him.

"But first he has to eat" Jin said behind our backs. "Yes, yes of course. The nurse will bring you some food in a few minutes" doctor replayed. Why Jin just why did you mentioned food?! I don't want to eat. But I promised to Jin that I will eat. I need to at least try. Right?

Soon the nurse came and brought me some pancakes with chocolate syrup. She also brought some for Jin. He thanked her and turned to me.

"Okay. So for 3 months now your plate was full, as it is now, and your stomach was empty as the glass that I'm holding in my hand" he said and showed me his empty glass "Now I want that the plate in front of you is empty and your stomach full like this glass" he said while pouring water in it.

I nodded and started cutting pancakes. I was cutting them to small pieces and slowly started putting them in my mouth. I loved the taste. I probably spent 45 minutes but I ate them all. And I saw it. A empty plate in front of me and felt full stomach inside me. I felt full so I need to feel FAT.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom but Jin wouldn't let me. "You need to keep all of the food inside" he said with his mama voice. "But I feel full, so I feel FAT!" I yelled my thoughts to him. He was looking at me shocked and hugged me. A tear slipped down my cheek and he wiped it with his soft fingers. "Don't cry my little butterfly" he said with the sweetest voice.

We heard a loud knock on the door and a nurse entered our room. "Umm...Namjoon you have to go to the room 314 so they can check how stable you are" nurse said "Can I go with him" Jin asked, she nodded and we followed her to the room 314.

Jin's POV•

We entered the room and doctor kindly greeted us. He asked Namjoon to take of his shirt and he did it. I could saw embarrassed expression on his face. The doctor was shocked when he saw him, but tried to hide it.

He asked Namjoon to step on the weight I could see his scared expression.

Namjoon's POV•

No. I can't do it. I can't see how heavy I am. Not again. This was the reason I stopped eating. I just can't do it.

But I saw Jin in the corner of the room. He looked at me with his pretty eyes and he gave me strength to do it. I stepped on the weight and wait.

I couldn't watch and the doctor also didn't say anything. He just looked at the number and wrote it on the paper.

Then we did all the other stuff like blood pressure, heights,...

Jin's POV•

After he was finished the doctor pulled me a side so he could have a word in private "So I have some bad news. He is way to light for his heights. He is 1.84m high and he weights surprisingly 43kg" I looked at him shocked "He should be happy he is even alive" he said worried.

"But he can get better. Right?" I asked full of hope "Yes of course he can. But he will need some special treatment. And he needs you, I could see how he reacts when you are near him, so can you please stay with him in the hospital until he gets better?" I nodded and he left.

I take a look at my Namjoon and smiled. He smiled back and we left the room 314. On the way to our room our fingers find each other. I lightly blushed and I saw he did too. I never felt more happy.