Imagine Being Caroline's sister

You walk over to Caroline. She turns around and screams

"(Y,N) MY FAVORITE SISTER"

"I am your only sister"

"Yeah yeah whatever I wanted to give you this"

Caroline gives you a neckalece. What you didn't know was that it had vervain in it. You didn't know about the supernatural world. Caroline made everyone promise not to tell you. You look at the neckalece.

"What is this for?"
"Can't a sister get her sister something without have any strings attached"

You looked up at her "Not  when it comes to you" you say sarcastically

"Huh I am hurt"  Caroline puts her hand over her heart

"Yeah yeah whatever...hey can you put this neckalece on me?"

"Yeah sure here"

Caroline puts the neckalece on you. You thank Caroline and walk away. Stefan walks up to Caroline. Stefan looks at you walking to make sure you can't hear them

"Did you give her the neckalece?"

"Yeah I just gave it to her"

"Yeah and good timing because with Klaus in town he could go after her because well you know Klaus"

"Yeah I just wish I could keep her out of this and not let her get dragged into this like me and Jeremy did"

*After School*

Caroline walks into her house.

"(Y,N) ARE YOU HERE?"

When a familiar voice says

"Hello love I didn't know you had a sister"

"Klaus please let go of her"

Klaus had you in a head lock.

"Care what is happening? Who is this guy?"

"Who is this guy? Ha wow she really doesn't know does she nothing about the supernatural world not that Elena is a doppelganger not that the Salvatore brothers are vampires not that you are a vampire"

"Care what is he talking about?"

"(Y/N/N) don't worry OK Klaus please let her go"

"Now why would I do that love?"

"Klaus please she - she is my sister if you ever cared about me or like me you would let her go"

Klaus pulled you closer like he wouldn't let her go. Caroline uses her  vamp sped and rips you from his grip showing her fangs.

"Care - Caroline wh-what are you?"

"Love I already told you she is a vampire"

"Care how could you?"

"I am sorry Katherine turned me-"

"I don't care what you are. I care that you kept it from me. Your own blood"

"(Y/N/N) please understand I wanted to keep you save"

"Who is he?"

"Klaus Mikealson he is our sire line if he does I die Damon,Stefan,Tyler he wants Elena and he will do anything to get her he is threatening you he will kill you"

"That is right love"

"I am so sorry (Y,N)"

"How can I know you are telling me the truth"

"I gave you that neckalece to protect you it keeps vampires out of your mind I am so sorry (Y/N/N)"