Kol

You where in new Orleans. You wanted to surprise him but an enemy of the Mikealsons got you.

You walked down the streets for new Orleans. You stopped someone.

"Oh hey can you help me find a friend of mine?"

"There is a lot of people in new Orleans you gotta tell me more"

He smirked. You rolled your eyes at him. And before you can react he knocks you out.

You rolled your head around groaning. You took a deep breath before opening your eyes. You didn't recognize the place.

"Who would have guessed the Mikealsons care about a human. "

You turned around to face the voice. You saw a man he was handsome. But considering he kidnapped you you didn't like him.

"Who are you?"

He walked over to you slowly but threateningly. You didn't react. You just looked around confused.

"Oh you mean me?"

He rolled his eyes.

"I don't understand how the Mikealsons like you"

You faked gasped

"For your information I am a joy to be around"

"Sure"

"Soo....you want to let me go? I will warm the Mikealsons. They will kill you. Me-"

He dives at you the knife aimed at your throat.

"You are gonna be quite while I send the Mikealsons a message"

He pulled out his phone, he stared dialing a number. You stretched your head out to the side he was joking the phone.

"Tell them I said hi oh and that I want to watch a movie when I see them"

He turned to you.

"You will never see them again."

He went back to the phone.

"Elijah my favorite Mikealson"

He put them on speaker.

"What do you want Lucian?"

"You know (Y/N) is such a lovely ladies a tad bit a annoying but-"

"(Y/N)? You don't have her. She is somewhere you would never find her. She is far away"

You knew that voice. Rebekah.

"Actually...."

Lucian stared at you.

"She is it as far as you think"

He walked over to you.

"Come one love"

"Say something"

You licked your lips before saying;

"You know when I get out of this you guys owe me. I dont care what you say about the facts being wrong we are watching a vampire movie if it's twilight or something else"

"(Y/N)"

You knew who screamed that. You could never forget any of the Mikealsons voice. Kol. Kol snatched the phone from Elijah's hand.

"I swear if you hurt (Y/N) I will give you a punishment worse then death"

"I think I could kill (Y/N) before you can find me"

"Lucian? OK what kind of names are these. Like I am not saying my name is perfection but really? Lucian? Niklaus?Ester? Like what the hell. And then the is the way you spell the names"