Disappear (Kai Parker)

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕥 𝕂𝕒𝕚,𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕,𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤...

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕥 𝕂𝕒𝕚,𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕,𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕦t 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖.
You looked at him,not knowing how to react. You had thought you would never see him again. So,you did the first thing that came to mind.
You punched him. His head snapped to the side,spitting out blood.
"I see you still have you clear way to get what you want."

You smiled,you where a vampire,for over seven hundred years now. You jumped on him,hugging him. He slowly wrapped his arms around you. But,suddenly you remembered why he was locked up.
You pulled away from the hug
"Your a fuck*ng sociopath."

Kai smiles,he has missed you.
"Yeah,sorry that I 'disappeared'"

He has put quotation marks around disappeared. You had knew he was making a joke so he wouldn't freak out and go for revenge. Because if he did he thought he would hit you accidentally.

You continued to smile.
"Oh! I know! Let's watch a movie. Believe it or not there are some good ones."

And with that You dragged Kai to the living room,exited.

***

{210}

1/25/19