Klaus

The witches take Hayley for her baby and you go to help she Hayley but ends up dead.

You run into the church and grab the first witch you see pulling them always from Hayley.

"You know this is still kidnapping right?"

The witch made you fly across the room. The witch starts a to chant a spell and soon after the first three words you started to feel pain. Klaus turned around to about to help you until two other witches show up and on him to the wall.

"LET (Y/N) GO."

You screamed in pain. You were wishing that either it want last long because Klaus was hoonb to help you or because you would be dead in a few seconds. Blood pours from your eyes, mouth, and ears. Klaus screams out all types of threats towards the witches.

Your body starts to fall towards the floor. The witch puts her hand down, finishing the spell. The weapon you held in your hand falls to the floor. Klaus screams your name as he watches your body stay still.

He didn't see your hand move. He couldn't see your legs moving. He could see your chest rise and fall. And that's because none of that was happening. Your eyes stayed open looking nowhere in particular. Your body states up against the wall but your head was down.

The witches smirk before slitting Hayley's throat and taking the baby. As soon as the witches wall out the door Klaus falls to the ground he immediately runs for you
"(Y/N)?"

You stayed still. Klaus bit into his wrist, putting his wrist into your mouth. He was trying to heal you. Trying to save you. But there was nothing to save. He couldn't have you, it was too late. Klaus couldn't take his eyes off you
"(Y/N)!"

He repeatedly screams your name but never gets a reply. He grabs your body, bringing you closer to him. He shuts his eyes as he realizes you are gone.

There was no heartbeat. There was no life in your eyes. There was no movement. He hugs your dead body, wishing you were still alive. Your body heat was still warm, which kept making him think that you could be alive but then he would see you are still dead.

And when he looks up his hybrid eyes are showing as he glares at the door the switches left out though
"I make them suffer for what they have done. They will be begging for me to kill them."

Klaus picks up your body and starts walking outside the door. Thinking of millions of ways to bring you back along with ways to torture the witches that have caused your death.