Imagine Elijah

You run to the Mikealson mansion and knock on the door. Rebekah opens the door.

"Oh hey (Y,N) Elijah isn't here"

"Ok good"

"Why is that good?"

"Shh but I am gonna pull a prank on him"

"How he is an original he can hear you coming"

"Not if you distract him"

"I am gonna distract him only to show you that you can't catch him by surprise"

"Yes"

Elijah walks throw the door. Rebekah walks up to him.

"Hello Brother"

"Hello Rebekah"

"So random question what do you think about (Y,N)?"

Your eyes widen at her question. You jumped out from behind the stairs and jump on his back and scream

"DON'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION. Rebekah you where suppose to distract him"

"I was with the question"

"Why would you ask that question? Don't answer that question. Why would you ask that question Rebekah? Don't answer that question"

"Why do you seen nervous (Y,N)?"

"Becuase you ask that weird question"

"Don't answer her question"

"I also noticed that Elijah never told you to get off or took you off actually I see that he seems to like you there"

You didn't even notice Elijah's hands on you legs keeping you from losing your balance.

"What?"

Elijah turned his head so he can see you.

"Well love you are the one who wanted to try to sneak up on me by jumping on me"

"Yeah and it didn't work"

"Original vampire nothing surprises me"

"Yeah what about the time Alaric Saltzman daggered you?"

"I didn't know they had the dagger and they didn't know how to used the dagger"

"How about the time Elena Gilbert daggered you"

"Ugh I hated her and all her friends"

"Really Rebekah because what I seem to remeber you liked Matt"

"Yeah and look what happened there"

"Yeah whatever"

"(Y,N) you gonna get off of Elijah's back?"

"Nah kinda comfy"

You tightened your grip to keep yourself up. You wrapped your legs around his waist. Elijah lets go. He started walking. Rebekah watched for a second then yelled out;

"BROTHER ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING"

"YOU KNOW IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET (Y/N) TO DO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO"