Death (Damon Salvatore)

"Death is not the opposite of life,but a part of it."-Haruki Murakami

Damon watched you, you had been walking down the streets,of Mystic Falls

Damon watched you, you had been walking down the streets,of Mystic Falls. Which you would admit. It was a bad idea without any weapons on you. But,you didn't think it would take this long.
You where a newly turned vampire. Just turned two weeks ago. So,as Damon watched you. He and you had noticed someone following you.

You turned around,ready to attack. But,you weren't ready for the attacker to grab you,easily . Throwing you against the wall. Damon ran up to them,but before he made it to the two of you,they ripped your heart out.
Your skin started turning grey as Damon watched
"(Y/N)!"

He quickly grabbed the attacker,throwing the against the wall.
"Why did you do that? Why did you have to go a kill the one thing in my life I was great full for?"

The attacker smiled.
"You don't remember me.
But,you ruined my life. I'm just returning the favor. And you can go ahead and kill me. Because I don't care if I die,I got what I want. I took away someone you care about."

Damon glared at the man,growling
"Oh,no. I am going to give you a faith worst then death. I'll make you beg for me to kill you. And one day will,but not after a century or two of torturing you on such brutal ways,that you will wish you were never born."

Damon snapped him neck,watching as is body fell to the floor. His eyes slowly flittered to you
"(Y/N)"

He dropped to the ground,his voice below a whisper. He head your,now grey,dead body close to him. He couldn't stop the tears from falling for his eyes.
That anyone else,would drown in their own tears. And he wish he could. He wish he could make the person pay,yes he could. But,not for so many centuries,because Stefan will say how evil it is.

Damon hugged your body,tightly. As if it would bring you back. But,he knew it wouldn't. You were gone,and it made him feel like a part of him was gone as well. Because,it is. A part of him is dead. And nothing will bring you back. No matter how much he wants you back.

****

{404}

1/26/19