Mikealson family

You were Damon and Stefan' s little sister and they didn't want you at the dinner with Klaus and Elijah with the plan to wake all the Mikealsons.

You smiled as you walked down the stairs. You knew this would get Stdan and Damon angry and bother them so you did it. You walked into the room. All heads turned to you.

"(Y,N) get to you room. Now"

Damon was already angry. Stefan was hiding his anger. Klaus was smirking.

"But there's food here"

You walked past Stefan and Damon going to the 'waitress'. Who was standing right next to Klaus. Klaus watched with a smirk as you drained her. You and Klaus didn't seem to notice Damon and Elijah leave the room.

You dropped her dead body to the ground. Stefan groaned "Come on (Y/N). Why did you have to do that?"

You shurged your shoulder "one:I was hungry. Two: I felt like it. Three: I'm pretty sure it hurt less than if Klaus had killed her"

When all of sudden Klaus grabbed you,putting you in a headlock before sticking his hand in your chest to rip your heart out. Damon and Stefan ran over to help you but Elijah stopped them by breaking the chair and sticking the wood into their shoulders.

"No get me my family back or there will be one less Salvatore"

Damon groaned
"Fine, I'll go and  get them"

"And take Elijah with you. Wouldn't want this to pull any tricks"

You didn't know if you we're gonna die but didn't care all you cared about was your brother's