Cut |Jeremy Gilbert|

Jeremy chopped the bananas

Jeremy chopped the bananas. Both of you wanted to make some smoothies. And you didn't want to drive to the grill.  So,you agreed on making smoothies.
But,if you knew Jeremy's plan you would have just drove to the grill.
"Jeremy,I'm gonna wash the cups. Then I'll help cutting them up,okay?"

"Yeah,got it."

Jeremy looked at you,seeing you weren't paying any attention to what he was doing. He held the knife to his other hand,slicing his palm. You instantly turned around to see him bleeding.
"Oh,god. Can you hand me that towel?"

Your eyes just stared at the cut on his hand. Jeremy slowly approached you.
"What? You have a problem with blood?"

Your eyes changed. You trains to stop yourself but you were just turned a month ago. You ran at him,holding him against the fridge. You breathed hard,trying to not hurt him.
You got your wrist, tasting your own blood before putting it against Jeremy's mouth.
"Drink. It'll heal you."

Jeremy drank your blood,and once he was done you looked at him.
"I have to leave."

You sped from the house,Jeremy tried to stop you,but you had already ran out the house.
"(Y/n),wait-"

But,it was to late you had already left the house.

(220)

2/9/19