Imagine Hayley

You are Hayley's sister. You are going to new orleans to meet up with her.

Hayley called saying she needs you there as soon as possible. You knew it was something about her child. You just didn't know what. The second you get into the house Hayley told you where to find. You were slammed to the wall with a hand around your throut the other throw your chest grabbing your heart.

"Who are you and what do you want? Are you after my daughter?"

"Klaus stop"

Hayley pulled Klaus off you throwing him to the other side of the room. A man with great hair and wearing a suit come into the room

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Klaus just tried to kill my sister"

"SISTER?"

You heard four voices scream. Looks like two more originals showed up.

"Wow Hayley...never talked about me...I am hurt Hay"

You where catching your breath.

The man in the tux walked closer toward you.

"I apologize for what my brother did. He thought you where a danger to his daughter"

"Ha funny the first time someone apologized for something they couldn't control"

Elijah smiled

"HAYLEY how could you not tell us you have a sister?"

"Hi I am (Y,N) And who are you guys"

"Well (Y,N) I am sure you have heard if the Mikealsons the originals"

"Oh yeah"

"Lovly one isn't she"

"You have one idea..."

"Kol"

"Yeah...Hayley which brother is the father?"

"That would be Klaus"

"Oh...the one tries to kill me right?"

You knew which one was Klaus. You just wanted to see how everyone reacted.

"Yes my brother I am Rebekah and you have seemed to know all my brothers"

"Yes you know Hayley i am really hurt that you never mentioned me to them but you would never stop talking about them bluh bluh bluh Elijah bluh bluh Elijah bluh bluh bluh Elijah"

Elijah smiled while Rebekah smirked and Hayley gave you a glare

"You know Hayley I like your sister more then you already"

You turned to Kol "You know you are one of the few people to say that"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"I don't know why people would like Hayley more then you"

You smirked again "I don't know why either?