Care -Klaus Mikaelson-

Everyone knew that all Klaus cared about was his power,how much how he had

Everyone knew that all Klaus cared about was his power,how much how he had. But,they never thought he could care for a person,aside from his family.

You smiled as you ran into the room. Klaus was painting. You looked up at his painting then to yours. When wasn't as good as his,but you were six,and in a coffin for most your life.
"Klaus! Look!"

Klaus looked at you,his eyes drifted from his painting to yours.
"It's wonderful."

Everyone,well the Mikaelsons knew Klaus smiled as he took the painting.
"You know,you are my favorite sibling."

"Then why did you lock me in the box forever?"

Klaus frowned,not knowing exactly what to say.
"I did it,to protect you. There are many people who want to get revenge on me. And one way to do that,is hurting my family,hurting you."

You,of course,had no clue what to say. You had never seen Klaus so emotional.
"Why not make them friends?"

"They don't want to be friends with me. Only you do."

You looked at him,you had just been undaggered,so you didn't know how to deal with people showing emotions. So,you hugged him. And he slowly hugged you.
"I'm your friend."

(214)

You see what I mean? I'm trying to finish this quickly no mater how sad/bad these turn out.

2/11/19