Imagine Jeremy

You are a vampire and Jeremy is crazy onky wanting to kill vampires. But for some reason he could never hurt you.

Jeremy lunched at Elena. Trying to kill her. Matt screams at him to stop.

"Listen Jeremy you have to stop. Me not a  vampire a human asking you to stop"

Jeremy didn't stop he kept going. Right when he was about to stab Elena you sped in front of her. Jeremy stopped a few inches above your heart.

He looked in your eyes with the killer look he had. The look when he was ready to kill vampires. Which you where.

You didn't like Elena but you cared about Jeremy. But when Jeremy came back. The real Jeremy. He would be destroyed that he killed his sister.

Matt and Stefan dragged Elena out leaving you with Jeremy. Jeremy still was  looking in your eyes. The stake slowly lowered. The killer look disappeared.  Instead of the killer look  he had a look the look of confuse.

He slowly lowered his head to your. Leaning your foreheads together. You wondered why would he do this? The real Jeremy is still not back. You felt his breath on your face.

"Why can't I kill you?"

Jeremy looked at you confused. But smiled. Now the real Jeremy is back.  Jeremy's facial expressions changed from happy to confused to worry.

"What happened?"

"Umm...Jeremy You almost tried to kill-"

"I almost tried to kill you? Please tell me I didn't hurt you. Or anyone. (Y,N,N) did I hurt you?"

"No Jeremy you didn't hurt me or anyone...well sorta Elena-"

"I hurt Elena?"

"You where fighting her. I jumped in the fight saving her. But your hunter said said 'Why can't kill you?'"

"What?"

"For some reason. You as a hunter can't kill me. You know your hunter side. The vampire  blood thirsty,wants all vampires dead can't kill me. I am not complaining or anything"

Jeremy laughed

"But I would be good to know more about hunters. And that just adds to the mystery"

"Lucky for me you like mysterys"

"Well of course I do i live in mystic falls"

"So is that why you become a mystery?"