Last Stake (Mikaelson)

You held the last White Oak stake

You held the last White Oak stake. You had wondered between delivering the stake to the Mikaelson family or just hiding it yourself.
"Maybe it's a better idea to dive or to the Mikaelsons. If they find out I'm dead."

****

You walked toward the Mikaelson Mansion. Knowing at least one of them would be there. You took a deep breath,walking in.
But,you were instantly thrown across the room.
"Ugh,fu-shit!"

You jumped up seeing all the Mikaelsons.
"What are you doing here? In our house!"

You held your hands up.
"I came to give you something. Something I thought you might want."

Klaus walked closer,threateningly. But,Elijah held his arm out,stopping him.
"Wait,Niklaus. We should wait until...."

He lead off,waiting for your name. You debated if it was a good idea to tell them your name. But,it wasn't like you've done anything to them,or ever gonna meet them again.
"(Y/N),my name is (y/n)."

Elijah nodded his head
"(Y/n),has to say."

Everyone turned to you. Klaus glared at you.
You slowly turned your book-bag around,hanging in your arm.
"This. I thought you might want it."

You pulled out the white oak stake. All Mikaelsons eyes where on you now.
"You can't kill us al with one stake."

"You will be dead before you can even lift the stake."

You looked at the stake then them.
"No! No! I came here to give you the stake. It's the last one...that I heard of. At least that's what the witch I brought it off said.
I brought it before anyone who actually wanted to kill you got it."

You held the stake out. All Mikaelson's still looks at you,untrustworthy.
You places the stake in the ground,taking five big steps back.
Elijah was the one to pick it up,handing it to Klaus who threw it in the fire.
"Why didn't you kill us with it?"

You looked at Rebekah,who had asked the question.
"Because you never did anything to me."

The Mikaelson family looked at you. You slowly pointed at the door
"Umm...can I go now?"

Before Klaus or Kol could even suggest killing you. Elijah has let you go.
"Yes,you are free to go."

You ran past them. Klaus immediately turning to Elijah
"Why did you let-"

"I let (y/n),go because they posed no threat to us. They had the chance to kill us. But,they didn't."

Klaus growled
"(Y/N)? You believe that is their name? What if they come back to kill us?"

Elijah,of course,kept calm.
"Thier name they could have lied about,yes. But,what would be the point of them giving us the stake,saying its the  last one only to come back and kill us. When we could easily kill them."

"You are being ridiculous Elijah,everyone wants to kill us!"

"Well,I suppose we will find that out now won't we?"

(501)

2/3/19