Elena(request) part 2

Plot:reader wakes up and Elena explains why the reader is grounded along with ask the reader is they remember anything.

You woke up with a groan before turning around seeing a glass of water and some pills. You raised an eyebrow,confused before the alarm clock started blaring. You slammed furiously on the alarm multiple times. After a minute you gave up and pulled the plug out angrily.

The clock ended up throw across the room. You leaned over grabbing the pills and popping them in your mouth then swallowing the water along with the pills. You turned your head toward the door hearing footsteps.

"You know what you did?"

You looked at Elena
"Yes and no"

"You went past your curfew,you went to the party I told you not to, you-"

"Hey hey maybe you could just quite down a bit or talk abut this later"

You flipped around on your stomach. You heard Elena scoff and turn around taking a step but then they stopped.

"No. No!"

The blankets where pulled off of you
"What the fu-"

"No. You are going to stay quite. And you are going to listen to me. You are grounded for two weeks.You can't pull stuff like that. What of something happens to you? What if some creep-"

"Oh, you mean like a vampire out for you? Or a werewolf on a full moon? Oh let's not forget the Mikealson family. Are we done here? Because I still have the hang over and this isn't helping."

Elena stayed quite wondering if she should ask
"Do-do you....do you"

"Do I What?"

"I-do you remember what you said? In the car?"

You looked up to the ceiling as if that would help you remember.
"No. Now can I go to sleep?"

You turned over. Elena breathed out not knowing if she should tell you what you said or wait to tell you or just never tell you. You easily fell back to sleep hoping she wouldn't be there when you wake up. You heard footsteps approaching.

"Elena just give (Y/N) sometime. You can't expect some kind of great reaction. The only reason we told (Y/N) about the supernatural was because when Jenna died we couldn't keep (Y/N) in the dark any longer. We told (Y/N) that a thousand year old hybrid killed our aunt then tried to kill you. Along with his family who two tried to kill us. Two tried to kill their whole family and one who actually tried to help but ended up betraying us."

Jeremy walked into your room, throwing a blanket over you.

"Not to mention we told (Y/N) how I died before."

Jermey faced Elena
"You expect some great and act like everything is normal? You didn't act that way. What made you think (Y/N) would take it a better way?"

A/N:I didn't really know how to end this one.