# Chapter 1 : My life story

Hi, as you know, my name is Jessy. Just a normal 15 year old girl that loves Marcus and Martinus. They are my idol, my reason to live on and my everything, I hope I would meet them one day, even though I know it would never happen. I have never been to any of their concerts, because me and my family are poor. Instead of going to the concerts, I just have to stay home and watch them on TV or my on my phone. It is sad and I know it. By the way, I live in Norway, Oslo. Did I mention about my family? Yes, I have a little sister named Emily, she gets all the things she wants, even though my and dad don't have the money to pay. He just borrow money from people. He borrow money and expect me to pay, so I would have to work. I works as a waiter in a restaurant, from 2 till 7pm, everyday. Although I have to work, my grades are great, I would say. My dad, or my stepdad, he was married to my mom when she was still alive, then she passed away. He became like this the second my mom passed away. Well if you noticed, he is the meanest guy I have ever seen, he abuse me. He would slash me, beat me, and even cut me, but I'm all used to that. I often use long sleeves to cover up my bruises that are on me, so other don't see it. Now then, let's talk about my school. I am a loner in the school, no body hate me, but nobody wants to be my friend. I was bullied before, but then they stopped since the bully saw that it was not fun to bully me. Because I'm not like other that would cry, I was all used to that, because of my father. In school, I won't show any of my emotions, because, just because I don't want to. I would never cry in front of people, I would only cry to myself if I have to. I don't want to be weak in front of people, that is why I never cry in public. Well, I think it was all? My life as a teenager.

A/N:
Well, did you like it? Tell me if anything is lacking. Or simply ask me questions if you want.