#Chapter 11 : The day before school

Jessy's POV

Did I mention that school starts tomorrow? No, ok, but I'm going to school here in Trofors. I'm excited but nervous too, I have Tinus and Mac with me though, so it won't be that bad. Oh, and I've been together with Tinus for about two weeks now, and I swear he's so sweet and cute, I love him so much!!! But, I'm still in love with Mac, idk anymore?!! I've been with the both of them very often, and everytime I look at Mac, I feel sorry for him.

Right now, I'm with the twins. They are singing together for me actually, they are just so amazing, I love their singing. You know the song bae? Yup, they are singing that for me. I'm so lucky here, it's like they have a little concert just for me. I mean that doesn't happen very often, your idol, singing just for you. After they finished, they looked at me. And here they go, asking me one question.

Mac: Hey Jess, sing with us. Or you can sing for us.

Tinus: Yeah, please babe. I've never heard you sing, live.

Me: What no, no I don't want. I'm not that good anyway.

Mac: Are you serious?? You got more fans then us, and here you are saying: "I'm not that good anyway"?? You know what you are saying, right??!

Me: But, I'm really not that good, I just don't get it. What am I famous for?

Tinus: Girl!!! You don't know? You for being you, of course you don't know, you're too slow. You are famous for your voice, your beauty and your everything.

Me: hahaha, true. I'm slow😂😂

Mac: So now, sing for us. We'll be at your "first" concert.

Me: Okay then, which song??

Tinus: First kiss, dance with you and elektrisk.

Me: As you wish, my darling

While I'm singing, I'm looked at both Mac and Tinus. Haha, they are taking video of my "first" concert. But, I really looked them into their eyes, singing like I'm saying it to them. Mac looked happy, but sad. Tinus, he is cute as always, I love them both so so so much. They clapped when I was done, and looked like they just won a lottery. Then they stopped filming.

Me: Why smiling like crazy?

Tinus: Because we made it live! People all over the world could see you sing, like Mac said your "first" concert.

Me: You.... You what?!! Are you serious???

Mac: No I'm not, you should look at the comments. There're all: " Can you have a concert soon?" Or "I love you so much" and "You're beautiful and I love you"

He said the last one while looking me deep in the eyes, like he was agreeing with the person who wrote that.

Tinus: Yah, when are you going to have your concert?

Me: Tinus, idk. I want to have my song first, idk?

Tinus: we'll help you.

He said that and I went to hug him, he looked deep into my eyes and he leaned in and kissed me on the lips, omg I love him so much.

Mac: Eh hum.......

Me: Right, em. Shall we watch a movie on Netflix?

Tinus: Yup, I'll go make popcorn.

Me: thanks ❤️

So now, it's only me and Marcus, it was silent, but not an awkward one. I then looked at Mac, and he looked at me in the eyes.

Mac: You know i really meant that when I said: "You're beautiful and I love you"

Me: Yeah, I saw it in your eyes. So, how are you doing?

Mac: Not very good, but I'm trying my best. It hurts when I see you and Tinus together, it hurts that it is not me that you are together with. I'll never get over you, you are just the best.

Me: Umm... idk what to say now, thanks I guess? It hurts me whenever I see you looking sad, and idk how to describe, but I'm feeling sad too. I hope that you find your other half, but at the same time not.

Mac: I don't want anyone else other then you, you are just the perfect one for me, and I'll wait for you no matter what, k?

I was about to say something, but I heard someone coming upstairs, probably tinus so I shut my mouth. In came a happy Tinus and with a big bowl of popcorn. Then the day went on, us watching Netflix.

Martinus's POV

OMG!! Jess so good in singing and she says that she is not very good anyway?? She is really slow, she did not even know what she is famous about. Why do I have such a slow, but cute girlfriend? But she is still perfect, no matter how slow or dumb she is, I will always love her. Me and Mac took a video and sent her "first" concert live. After that, Jess suggest that we could watch Netflix. I then went to make some popcorn. But I'm not dumb, you know, I know that Mac is still in love with Jess. But I also know that Jess has feelings for Mac, but at the same time, she chose me and I choose to rely on my girl that she doesn't do anything. When I went upstairs, they were talking like normal, nothing happened. And the day went with us watching Netflix, and school tomorrow. 

The next day

Beep Beep Beep

Ugh..... Why did the alarm woke me up? Why did I set the alarm? Oh wait, I have school today. School starts today, my first school day. I was invisible in my last school in Oslo, but now, I have ma bois. This is gonna be different. I did my morning routine and ate my breakfast. I am now on my phone, since i'm ready and the twins are not ready yet. I made posted a pic on instagram, with the caption: School today......... Immediately, people liked and commented, and me for being me, I did not look at the comments. Since they are not ready yet, I'll make a musically. While I was making a musically, both of them came running in my room, they looked sorry, but dance along in the background. When the song ended, they were laughing.

Tinus: We didn't know you were making musically, can you upload that?

Mac: Sorry for interrupting, but the song you chose was so nice and we just joined.

Me: hahaha, it's okay. It was funny though... you two suddenly came in. I'll post it.

Mac: Make it quick, we have to go now.

Me: Finished, let's go.

So, now I was wondering how the classmate will be like and how they will view me. I hope it won't be like the school I've been to. When I arrived, I spotted someone..............

~~~~~~~~~~~