# Chapter 8 : Marcus

Jessy's POV

Midnight

OMG!! I had a bad nightmare. I dreamed of that I got kick out of here, because both Marcus and Martinus didn't like me anymore. I don't know, but I feel like this is gonna happen, one day. Well, now, I can't sleep anymore, not after the dream. I looked at my phone, it's 3:23am. I can make a musically now, that's a good idea.

After uploading

Finally, finished. There it goes, in musically I've gained 25M. After seconds, millions of people liked it and many commented, but I'm too lazy to look at the comments. I guess I can go outside the balcony. I slowly opened the door to the balcony, and there is a chair there. I sat down on the chair and look at the crystal clear night sky, stars and moon. I admire them, they are so pretty. Suddenly, I heard a voice talking to me, I turned to where the voice came from. There stod Marcus on his balcony, y is he there?

Marcus: Can't sleep?

Me: Yes, had a nightmare. So, I woke up and couldn't sleep again.

Marcus: Sorry, but I saw your musically, it was good.

Me: *blush* Thanks, Marcus

Marcus: Aww... You're so cute when you blush. Call me Mac, it's better.

Omg!! I'm blushing even more now, what has he done to me??

Me: Ok, Mac *gives him a smile*

Mac: You want to take a pic with me? I'll post it on Instagram.....or not?

Me: I'll love to take pic with my idol!! Post it if you want to.

Mac: Ok, I'll post it. Should I come to you or you come to me?

Me: It's the same for me.

Mac: Alright, I'll come to you then. Maybe we can make musically too?

Me: Of course, come first.

Marcus saw in my room, y is he staring at my room? I saw the direction he was looking. Omg, I totally forgotten that I have their posters. Well, it's embarrassing.

Marcus: You really loves us, right?

What do I say? I don't love love them. I love them as my idol and I admire them, but I don't love them.

Marcus: oh, is that so. That's interesting.

Me: Huh?? What is interesting?

Marcus: You said it loud enough for me to hear.

Me: I said it out by accident, I'm so sorry.

Marcus: No it's okey, but I want to hear more of your thoughts

Me: Really? Umm... You guys helped me though my difficulty and you supported me through your songs, but that doesn't mean that I'm in love with you two. You both are my idols, but I think the word "Love" has a deep meaning to it. To love someone, you need to know their true self, know how they are. Today, the world use the word "Love" like it's very easy to understand. They love someone they don't know, standing across the road and say that they loves the person on the other side of the road, even though they don't know them. But I don't say that all people is like this, there are people who is like me.

Mac: Wow, is this what you think love is? I've never thought the word "Love" like this. It's amazing, the way you think, I like it.

Me: Thanks *gives a big smile* Should we take pictures? Using mine or yours?

Mac: Both, because I want you to have pictures of me and you together.

After taking pictures

Me: Mac, I'm tired, I want to sleep

Mac: Hey, what about musically??

Me: We can do it with Martinus when he wakes up, I feel like he is left out.

Mac: *sigh* Ok, then good night. *Kiss me on the cheek*

Me: *Blush* Gg... good night

Mac: Hahaha, you're blushing

Me: Shut up and go, bye

Mac: K, bye

When he went out, I let out a sigh and walk to my bed. Am I falling for Marcus?? But I like Martinus too!! Ugh... Love is so complicated. I guess I have to wait, give it time and figure it out❤️❤️. After thinking, slowly, everything becomes black.

~~~~~~~~~~