# Chapter 2 : My birthday??

Jessy's POV

I woke up in the morning, getting ready for yet another school day. But, guess what, today is my birthday!! Although I don't care much, I'm gonna turn 15, officially 15. Remember I said I was 15? That was because it was a month before my birthday, so I would always say what I'm gonna be (my age, if you didn't understand) like about 1 month before. So, my dad and sister probably forgot about my birthday, or I don't think they even know when my birthday is. Not like I care about what they know and think, but they never did care about me.

After getting dressed and ate my breakfast, I began to walk to school. In my school nobody cares about me, I'm just a invisible person in class. The only people who actually talks to me are the teachers, they all like me. I'm glad that they notice me though, but they know nothing about my father or sister. The teacher are like my friends, my only friends.

Okey, the first class is math, I really like math, solving things is the best. I loved math since I was little, I had a bff when I was a kid, I was not always a loner. But she eventually moved away, so I was left alone and never had the chance to talk to her ever again. I really hope that one day, I could meet her again.

(Skip over to 2pm)

The school bell finally rings, time to go home, but not me. I still have to work. I got my bag, and ran towards the restaurant that I'm working at. When I arrived, I changed into a maids dress, it was cute, I like the dress. After serving like 100 customers, it was already 7pm. So, I decided to go somewhere and have an alone time, since it was my birthday. I went into a little cafe that had internet, so I just downloaded an app called......uhm, what? Let me check, Yeah, it was musically. I was bored so I just made a musically, it was fun really. I made the musically with the song problem by Ariana Grande. Well, the time now is 9pm, so should probably go home before I get new bruises. When I got home, something amazing happened, it was years I felt this.

A/N:
Read on and guess what's happening.........
Please comment or feel free to ask me any questions.