# Chapter 9: Jealousy??!

The next morning

9:30am

Martinus's POV

I woke up by somebody talking, it sounds like Mom and Jessy. Well, I'm all awake now, might as well go downstairs and hear what they are talking about. But first, I need to do my morning routine. After that, I went downstairs. What I heard is:

Mom: So, Jessy. Who do you like the most? Marcus or Martinus​?

Jessy: .................. Idk, I like both

Mom: It's okay, you still have time

So, she can't decide huh, well I'll try my best to make her mine. I love her so much, she is just so amazing, can't take my eyes away from her. I went downstairs to the kitchen and pretended that I didn't hear anything.

Jessy: Good morning, Martinus *smile*

OMG, that smile of hers. She is melting me down, I'm like chocolate. They are making pancakes for breakfast, I love pancakes.

Me: Morning Jess, morning mom

Jessy: Jess? I like that

Me: Yeah, and Jess would be your new nickname.

Jess: haha, thanks, then I'll call you Tinus

I was so happy that she called me that, it sounds like we are close. Soon after Marcus came down, and looked at Jess for a few sec, then said morning to everyone in the kitchen. She didn't notice Mac at first, but when he said morning, she turned her head and smiled a big smile to him.

Jess: Morning, Mac

Mac??? When did she began to call Marcus for Mac??!!! What happened? They looked so close. After she said that to Mac, he came over to Jess and hugged her. What did I miss??!!

Mom: Umm....... Are you two together?

Thanks Mom, she asked it for me. I see that Jess went all red on her face and keep shaking her head, I felt relief. After we ate breakfast, I went in to our Instagram. There it says thousands of people had like a pic? We didn't post anything yesterday, did Mac posted it?? I clicked on the pic, and there was a pic of Mac and Jess??! When did they took this picture??!!!!

Me: Um.. Mac, when did you post this pic?

Mac: Oh, yesterday in the middle of the night. Jessy had a nightmare and couldn't sleep, and I woke up by my phone vibrating. We had a talk yesterday and took pictures.

Jess: Yeah, it was fun yesterday, Tinus, you should've woken up.

Y? Y they left me out? I want to be together with Jess, I want to get to know her more.

Me: Okay

I was sad, sad that I didn't get the chance to be with her alone.

Marcus's POV

The second I went downstairs and in the kitchen, I looked at Jessy. Then I said morning to everyone, soon after I said that Jessy looked at me and smiled a big one. She said: "Morning, Mac". Mac was the name I wanted her to call me, that way we sounds more close to each other. I looked at Tinus, he looked like he was jealous. After pancakes, I was on my phone, looking at the picture that I posted. Tinus was at his phone, then he looked shocked that me and Jessy has token a pic and posted it. He also asked when, when I said that it was on midnight, his face dropped. But, Y did Jessy called him Tinus? Anyway, Tinus was sad, sad that it was me and not him. Sorry bro, but this girl is too special for me.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey, my lovely readers, I was wondering who Jessy should be together with? Please comment, and give me some clue. And I need your help, cause I can't decide who. I would appreciate that, thank you.