# Chapter 12 : Who?

When I arrived, I spotted someone that I recognized. You remembered that I had a bff, but she had to move away? And I saw her!! Nicole was her name, but it was a long time ago we last seen each other, not sure of what she thinks of me now. I still miss her as my best friend, ever since she moved, I didn't got any friends. She was my only friend. Then I suddenly let go of Tinus's hand, he looked at me, but I just walked towards Nicole and her friends.

Me: Hey, my name is...........

I wasn't finish with my sentence when someone continued it for me.

Girl 1: Jessy!! OMG!! Are you.......

Me: Yeah, that me

Girl 2: OMG!! Why are you here??!!! I'm such a big fan of you!! You are so good in singing and in musically!!

Nicole: Jessy!! You remember me? Hope you do!

Me: How could I forget my only best friend from that school?

Nicole: Yes!! You remembered me!! Let me introduce, this is Fiona and Violet. 

So, this girl 1 is Fiona and girl 2 is Violet. Cool names! I like it. But the tone that Nicole was using wasn't very nice. While I was thinking about it, someone came snicking behind me and hugged me from behind. I jumped a bit when the person hugged me, but then realized it was just Tinus.

Me: You scared the world out of me!

Tinus: Aww... Sorry

I kissed him on the cheek, saying that it's okay. Mac came too, he was just standing there, looking blank. 

Nicole: You know them, Jessy?

Me: Emmm..... Yeah?

She looked angry at first, but that anger slowly died down and was being replaced with an envy look. What's wrong with her? Probably because she had changed, people don't stay the same after 7 years. And I'm surprise that I still recognized her. And maybe she like Tinus? 

Nicole: Ummm.... I'm Nicole, Marcus, Martinus.

Mac: I know, we go to the same class😒🙄

Tinus: Yeah, same. 

Mac: How did you two know each other?

Me: I'll tell you when we go home, Mac

Mac: Ok😊

He gave me that smile of his, it's so cute. Ok, Jess, you r with Tinus, not Mac.

Ring ring

There goes the bell, everyone rushed to the door. But soon, people saw me and shouted and screaming of all sorts. I locked my hand with Tinus's, that made me felt safer. I just smiled to what seems like my fans, and........more smile. A boy just shoved me away from Tinus and hugged me, and I lost that warm feeling, but for the Jessy I am, I hugged back. Tinus looked like he was gonna punch the boy, but I looked at him with a it's-ok look. Soon, teachers came out to help me, saying:

Teacher: It's school students.............you have to go inside.

Students: Awww......I wanna take a pic with Jessy

Teacher: She'll be starting here, so what all of you have, is time

All: Okay

After everyone walked in, it was only me, Mac and Tinus. The teacher came to me and smiled.

Teacher: Hey, Jessy, nice to meet you, I'm your teacher. Call me Thea. You'll be in the same class as Marcus and Martinus.

Me: Thanks!!

So, me Mac, Tinus and Thea walked in the class together. Tinus and Mac went in, sat on their place, but before Tinus sat in his place, he kissed me on the lips. People in the class reacted differently, some looked happy, some looked sad and some had look like they were gonna punch me. One of them was Nicole, she looked at me with those envy look. I got a feeling that this is gonna be bad. 

Thea: So Jessy, you can sit beside Fredrik, over there in the back.

I walked over to Fredrik and sat down. He had blond hair and green eyes, he was a bit handsome, but not as handsome as Mac or Tinus. 

Fredrik: Hi, I'm Fredrik, nice to meet you. I love you so much, I love your singing!!!! Never knew I could meet you, I'm so happy!!!

Me: Um.....Nice to meet you too? Thanks

Skip till school ends

After school, Tinus said that me and Mac can go home first because he had something to do. So, I'm now walking out of the school with Mac. 

Me: Hey Mac care to wait a bit? I forgot my book.

Mac: Yeah, I'll always wait for you, remember?

Me: Hahahah, ok Mac

While was going to my classroom, I heard someone talking, but I didn't care. I walked to my locker and took my book, but when I closed the locker, I heard a voice that I knew so well. I walked near the classroom and took a peak though the door. That's when I saw.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~