# Chapter 5 : Meeting them!!

Jessy's POV

After I took my sunglasses, everyone was in shock, don't ask me y. Probably because I'm famous and that I'm a fan of the twins. Now, people have recovered from their shock, now all the fans that are left behind, came running to me. Those fans were screaming, even though they are fans of M&M. Well, after taking pictures and some other stuff, Sherry came looking at me updated and down.

Me: Umm.... What are u looking at?

Sherry: Omg!!! Ever since I saw your musically that day, I became your fan. You are so pretty, can I take a pic with you?

She looked at me with those big puppy eyes.

Me: Later, now I want to take pic with my idols.

Marcus: Oh wow, never thought that you are a fan of us!!! Not that we don't like it, it's just so amazing!!

Martinus: Yeah, that was my thought too. It's the best thing I could ever imagine. Can we take a pic with you?

Me: oh my gosh!! I want to take pictures with you guys.

*Taking a bunch of pictures*
Martinus: Can we post it on Instagram??

Me: Uhh.... Yeah I guess. Can I too?

Marcus: of course!!

By the time, everyone was being pushed out, but I can still stay, what a surprise for me. Sherry will wait for me outside.

Martinus: Hey, btw, here is my number

Marcus: Mine is here

Me: *scream* yes!! Thank you so much boys, I feeling so lucky!!

M&M: Can we have yours??

They did it at the same time, that's amazing!!

Me: Hell yeah!!! Here!!

Then out of nowhere, there father came. He looked a bit surprised when he saw me, but went over it quickly.

K-E: Oh hi, Jessy? You are a fan of my boys?

Me: hi, K-E. Nice to meet you, and yeah

K-E: well, you know you can come visit us anytime in Trofors, right? Just contact my boys they can tell me when you are coming, k?

Me: *starts fan girl cry* Omg.... Yes!! I'm welcome to visit you??!!!

K-E and M&M: Yes, of course!!

Me: I can't believe it, thank you so so much!! I'll contact you when I have time, but I have to go now, bye!

K-E and M&M: Bye!!

Marcus POV

Is that Jessy??!! That famous beautiful girl!! Omg!! Y she's here? She is a fan of ours?! How can it be!! I'm dying inside!!After she took pictures with fans, she turned to us and smiled!! She is on nice and her smile warms my body. After taking pictures, dad came out. He said she could visit us one day!! I'm already looking forward for that, even though time haven't been decided yet. Then I gave her my number and times flies as you know, she had to go. And we can't hang out with her tomorrow, ugh.... Life sucks.

Martinus POV

Jessy standing in front of me?! That famous musically girl? She is a fan of ours??!! How lucky me and Mac are!! I'm so happy, she's so beautiful 😍 I want to take pictures with her, thought she is a fan, but I'm HER fan. Me and Mac gave her our number and she gave her hers!! I'll be texting her tonight, but now she had to go. That's so sad. We are leaving tomorrow, so it won't be any time for us. But y I see bruises on her wrist??! I have to ask her later!!

A/N:

Here is another chapter. I'll be updating as often as I can, so thanks for reading. I'll be happy if you comment or vote!! Just if you want to, though.🤗🤗