# Chapter 16 : Emma

Jessy's POV

Okay, so now, i took a deep breath. Ready to face Tinus, but I don't think he care, so whatever. Don't stress Jess, don't stress, I told myself multiple times. That actually helps, and soon I was feeling myself again. Mac, he was by my side all the time, he made sure that I was ok. Mac is too sweet!! When I was finish, I just told Mac and all that I'm going to my bedroom, saying that I'm not feeling very well. At that Tinus looked at me worried and question marks, I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. I went to my room, did my night routine. The rest of the time, I was on my phone, until someone came in.

Marcus's POV

When Tinus came home, I realized that Jess became frozen, but then I took her hand and told her that she is gonna make it. She then smiled and became relax, after a while, she was normal again. Wow, this girl is amazing, Tinus just kissed another girl and now she is ok??! Well, this is ma girl. After dinner, Jess said she will be in her room, because she's not feeling well. I understand why she said that, Tinus, he just looked at Jess with that annoying facial expression. I will just let Jess be, can talk tomorrow or so.

Martinus's POV

I came home, and I was in a good mood, I don't know why, but I'm happy!! I went in and everyone was starting to eat, Mac and Jess was sitting beside each other, but I don't care. Jess love me most anyway or I'm I right?? I looked at her, she was nervous and not herself. Then I turned to look at Mac, he whispered something to Jess and became more relaxed. I'm wondering what happened?? May ask her myself later.

After dinner, Jess just went to her room saying she feels sick??? I looked at her and was worried, she just rolled her eyes and walked away??!!!!! What is happening here?? Is she angry at me!!? What have I done? I've done nothing wrong, so why is she like this? Ugh.....who am I trying to fool, I just kissed a girl?? Emily is the girl I was in love with when I was just a kid, but I don't love her anymore, although she is pretty and talented. Jess is the one I love, but I told Emily that I love her, why did I do that?? What is wrong with me?? Well, might as well tell Emily that I didn't meant what I said, it would probably break her heart, but Jessy is the one I truly love!! Well, I'll talk to Jess when I'm finished.

Jessy's POV

In came a happy Emma, she just came and claimed on my bed. I just smiled at how cute Emma was, she is the best.

Me: Hey, Emma!!

Emma: Hey, I was just trying to make you feel better. How are you feeling? You did not look very happy just now?

Me: I'm alright, just that I needed to be alone. But it's good that you came!

Emma: Yeah, I was worried, so here I am. Can we make musically?

Me: Thanks Emma, sure.

After musically

Emma: woah that was fun! Thank you so much Jessy!!

Me: No problem, anytime 😊

Emma: Can I ask you a question?

Me: Yeah, what?

Emma: There is this boy in my class that asked me to be his girlfriend, but I don't know what to answer!

Me: Do you like him? Feelings for him?

Emma: I think I like him, but not sure.

Me: Well, I think that you should take some time to know him better, ad see if you truly love him. Tell him that you need some time to get to know him and that he'll have to wait.

Emma: Wow, you are a love expert!! I love your advice, thank you so much!! *Hug*

Me: you're welcome

Gerd-Anne: Emma, time to sleep!

Emma: Bye, good night

Me: *Smile*

After Emma went

After Emma went, I was on my phone when another person walked in. Who can it be? By the way the person walk, I think I know who it is.

~~~~~~~~~~