# Chapter 3 : Being Famous?

Jessy's POV

When I arrived home, my father and sister were holding a cake and did surprise!! I was in so much shock, I'm exstreamly happy. When Mom was still alive, they used to surprise me like that. Until one day, my mom died, and since then I have never celebrated my birthday. It was 8 years ago since my mom died, and 8 years ago I celebrated anything with them.
So, currently, they are singing "happy birthday song". I can't help but wondering if they meant it, but oh well, I'm happy. Suddenly in the middle of the song, they stopped singing.

Me: Y u stopped?

Daddy: *throws the cake on the floor* Do you really believe that we care for your stupid birthday? Hahaha, you are so dump!!

At that moment, I was disappointed, disappointed not over them, but at myself. Y did I think that they would make me happy, besides, they hate me to the bone.

Dad: Clean up your mess!!

Me: Yes dad.

(1 week later)

Jessy's POV

Ugh... I don't wanna live here, through out the week, I was getting more and more wounds. What did I do to deserve this life?? Well, it is now school, yay.....
Under the whole walk to school, I heard whisperings around me like "Look, there, the girl" and "she is really pretty" or "I deserve the game more than her". I mean what's wrong with those people? Well, who cares. I'll just have to keep my poker face on. Suddenly a girl about 8 years old came up to me and ask for my autograph and take a picture?? What happened, well I agreed to take a picture.

Me: Hey, umm.... Mind to tell me y you want to take a photo with me?

The girl: Of course, because you are famous, you are so good in singing and good on musically!!

Me: What? Oh, thanks, well I have to go to school, bye.

The girl: Ok, bye, nice to meet u btw.😍😍

Omg... Can't believe it, what the girl said. What have I gotten myself into?

(In school)
Everybody is starting at me, like I'm a star. I don't like the feeling, well I caused the problem. When lunch time strikes, people immediately lined up by my desk and want to take pic with me, and it's crazy. People are going nuts. I'm so tired!! I seriously have to check my account. My teacher finally came and helped me and that students have to get out. Now, I'm with my teacher.

Me: Thank you so much!!

Teacher: You're welcome, u are really a good singer though. Do you have a manager yet?

Me: Thanks, and no.

Teacher: Well, if you don't mind I can be your manager? I was after all a manager for someone.

Me: U sure? I don't wanna cause trouble.

Teacher: I'm 100% sure, u are a lovely student of mine.

Me: Well thanks then.

(After school)

I have to work, well, let's check my account first. Signing in, and there.
6.4M followers
Omg... What happened!! Wow, amazing ❤️
Time to work now, as I tuck the phone down. This is gonna be a crazy day.....

A/N:
This chapter isn't good, but well, here you go. Please leave a comment on what is bad or good. Btw, her teacher's name is Sharon.