# Chapter 19

Martinus's POV

How can they do something like that? They slept together!! I'm beyond angry, I'm furious! I thought I could trust on Jess?! But guess not! I just had a fight with Marcus, and it solved nothing!! I'm nothing better though, I just kissed a girl that I barely know, at least I didn't slept with her! Now that I think of it, Emily have known me for 10 years, but I never noticed her. She was always my classmate, but I never get to know her. She isn't that bad, maybe...... just maybe there could actually be something between us? I know that I said I don't have feelings for her, but after Jess and Marcus, I kinda begin to develop some feelings towards her. Is this wrong?

I just went out without Jess and Mac, I just can't bare to see them now. When I arrived school, Emily saw and winked at me, telling me to go to her. That is so seductive!! She is totally different from Jess, Jess would never do something like this. On my way to her, she blew a flying kiss to me, I gave her my kiss.

Emily: Hey my prince, how are you?

Me: Good, thank you, princess

When said that, she blushed, it was so cute!!

Me: Blushing? I see?

Emily: Shh.... stop making fun of me!

Me: Wow.... you're adorable when you are angry.

Emily is now my new crush, if I may say, now that Jess is with Mac. Am I overreacting? Nah..... Probably not.

Skip school

Currently, I'm saying goodbye to Jess, but just for 2-3 days. I feel sad, but that's it, nothing more. Maybe I could just apologize again, then things will get better? Yeah, that's it.

1 day later

Jess POV

Wow!! There are so many people on the concert, there were like about 14.000 people! This is crazy, but this make me happy......or weird. I'm not quit sure what I feel right now, standing on the stage and sing for 14.000 people??! I am now at the side of the stage hiding, and just a few second more I'll have to go on the stage.

Gerd-Anne: Are you nerves?

Me: Yes, pretty much

Gerd-Anne: It's okay, it's gonna be great! Just be yourself on stage and have fun!! That it!

Me: Umm.....Yeah, thanks

Gerd-Anne: Go, it's time

I hear people screaming my name on my way out already, and that made me nerves, but this is the choice that I made. I can do it. I toke a breath and began to introduce and welcome, then I began to sing. I become more and more relax as the time went on and sing without stress.

Soon the concert was over and I am a bit tired, but I still have my meet and greet. My fans were so proud of me, I can hear it everywhere I go. Then finally my work is done, I'm exhausted!

Gerd-Anne: See! You did well, I'm so proud of you!! *hug*

Me: Thanks, let's go

On my way out of the stadium I was in, people surrounded me, screaming my name and want a hug, picture and so on. It took for ever to go through the crowd, but the guards helped us.

And finally, I'm on my bed!! I took a shower and it feel so good. I was on my phone, posted a pic on instagram where it says that it was fun to see all of you, Oslo. Immediately, thousands of people liked it and commented!! Wow!! I liked some fan pages and commented on some, think how people freak out when their idol liked or commented on their post! I was one of them before, dreamed about M&M liked all of my pic and so on.

Suddenly, I got a message............

A/N:

OMG!!!! Have you guys heard their new song??!!! It's so amazing!! "Make you believe in love" ❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍☺️🤩😚