# Chapter 15 : It's okay to cry

Jessy's POV

When me and Mac arrived at the park, behind a tree, I saw Mac staring blankly at something. I look to the direction he is looking at, and saw Tinus kissing the girl that goes to our class, Emilia or something like that. I thought that he was forced to do it, I trust him with all my heart that he won't do something like that. Mac asked me if I wanted to go, but as the Jessy I am, I will always want to know the truth. But soon, I heard their conversation, saying that they love each other. That was like a sword that went through my heart, it hurts so much!!

I wanted to cry, I should've known that Tinus is a person like that, I shouldn't trust him in the first place!! I felt like crying, but I'm strong enough to overcome this, I overcame what happened in the past, so why not now too? Besides, I still have Mac by my side, I won't be alone. Sooner or later, Tinus and that girl left, holding hands. Why is he doing this to me? Have I done something wrong? Well, who cares about Tinus now, I won't talk to him, he ditched me. After that, I came back to reality. Then I realized that Mac looked at me worriedly, sad and angry, so I decided to say something.

Me: You know what, we can just stay here for a bit more. Let's eat! *Smile*

I gave that fake smile of mine, and hope that will do, maybe that will calm him down a bit. Because he looked angry, sad and worried all at the same time.

Mac: Are you ok? Sure, we can eat here.

Me: I'm ok, np.

Mac: Really? 100%?

Me: 100% ok, I still have you by my side. *Smile*

Ok, I think that he looked calmer now, and smiled back, I love that smile of his. Although I love Tinus and was with him, I had feelings for Mac at the same time. Now, Tinus has broken my heart, I can forgive him, but things won't be the same later on. Still, but Tinus really hurt me badly, I want to cry, but I'm holding it back. I only show my weaknesses when I'm alone, I was like this from before. 

While we ate, me and Mac talked and laugh about our lives, about how he and I was before he became famous. But the topic leads to Tinus, again this name, I'm so disappointed. Tinus was the one I loved and trusted, but he.......he cheated on me. 

Mac: Sorry Jess..... you know it's ok to cry. Nobody needs to be so strong, everybody need to cry when they are sad, you can't hide it or cover it with joy. I know you are a strong girl, but it's ok to be sad and cry, it's not wrong to cry.

Tears began to slid down my face, nobody has said something like this to me before, that I don't always have to be strong. Mom always wants me to stay strong, but now, I've stayed strong for too long.........I need a rest from it. I began to cry and sob in Mac's shoulder, he hugged me tightly, and I feel save in his arms. This is the warmth I've never gotten in my whole life, and this felt right and great. After a while, I looked at Mac and said thank you and all. Mac also asked if I want him to talk to Tinus, but I want to talk to Tinus myself when I feel like it. Soon, me and Mac decided to go home, while we walk home, we talked about my songs. 

Now, we arrived home, I'll just go straight to my room, and come out when it's dinner. I'll also avoid eye contact with Tinus, hope this will work. *Breath in and out* 

Mac: Ready? 

Me: Yes.

When we got inside, Tinus was not home yet, probably still with that girl. Since Tinus was not home yet, I became more relax. I went to my room and took a bath, then went down to help Gerd-Anne to make the dinner. When we was about to eat, Tinus came back. Beside me, sat Mac, he took my hand and squeezed it lightly, telling me to relax. He also whispered something.

Mac: It gonna be okay, I know you can do it.

~~~~~~~~~~