# Chapter 6 : Texting them

Jessy's POV

So, now I have taken pictures with Sherry, and she couldn't be happier. It's nice to see her happy, but I really have to go home now.

Home

When I got home, my dad scolded me. He also beat me, saying I should have come home earlier. Now, I have freshly new bruises, on my wrist, on top of the old ones. Well, I think I have to sleep, but first, I'll check my phone. I got two massages, one from Marcus and the other from Martinus. Marcus wrote:

Marcus: Hey, this is Marcus. I'm so happy to be able to meet you, and remember, you can come to Trofors anytime. If we are at home though. We'll be happy to have you here.

Me: Hi, Marcus. Nice to meet you too, you and Martinus Are so good in singing 😍. I'll come to Trofors once, I promise and I'll love to, but I have much to work here. Hope you understand.

Then I opened Martinus's massage

Martinus: Martinus here, just wanted you to have my number. How are you doing?

Me: Hey, Martinus, thanks for everything. I'm fine, why you ask??

Then I got a massage from him immediately.

Martinus: Nothing, just want to know if you are okay. I saw your bruises on your wrist, what happened?

Oh, shit.... He saw it, what should I say? Should I tell him the truth? I don't even know him or I know who he is and I'm a fan, but like know know him in person. I guess I'll just tell a lie, yeah.

Me: Oh, it's nothing. I just accidently scratched myself with the broken plate, that's all. Thanks for asking though.

Martinus: Oh, that's right you work in the restaurant, but is it just that? It's not only one scratch? It was many.

Why? He doesn't want to give up. I'm not prepared to tell yet, I haven't told anyone. But I guess he is just worried.

Me: I'm alright, no need to worry. Its nothing.

Martinus: Noe, it's not alright. You know you can tell me anything right?

Omg, he really don't give up. Now he knows something's up to me, should I just tell him? It doesn't matter, right?

Me: umm.... Where do I start? Ever since my mother died 8 years ago, he began to abuse me. He would slash me, beat me, scold me and or even cut me, so yeah. The wounds on my wrist is by him. Over the years, I got used to this, so it doesn't bother me much. I also got a little sister, but she is the worst sister. My dad adores her, she is so pampered. I also work for them, the money, it goes to them. This is basically a summary of my life.

Martinus: Jessy! You can't live there! You'll be hurt by staying there, please you have to come to us. I'll talk to my dad, just promise me, if I could get you to stay over at my place, you'll come right?

Me: That very kind of you. Martinus, but I can't accept it. I don't belong there, you have to understand.

Martinus: No, i don't understand. Your life is ruined by them. You can't live like this, please let us help you!

Me: Okay, but what do I tell dad??

Martinus: Its Okay, don't worry, dad will help us, and I'm sure of it!

Me: Well thanks for helping I guess? When are you gonna tell him?

Martinus: I'll tell him tomorrow, when I wake up. So you can pack your things first.

Me: Okay, thank you so much!!

Martinus: Np

Me: 🤗, I'll pack now, good night

Martinus: Good night ❤️

Omg!! He sent me a heart!! I'm so excited!!I'm so thankful, I didn't like this place one bit. I just wanted to go, but where to? Now I have the best place to stay in.

Then I saw Marcus sent me a message, it wrote:

Marcus: Hey, I just heard what you told Tinus. It's so sad, your dad is a bitch that knows nothing. You are welcome to move with us☺️☺️

Me: aww.. thanks Marcus

Marcus: it's nothing, we'll be leaving tomorrow. So it could be that you come with us. You can call me Mac, if you want.

Me: okey, Mac 😊. I'll have to pack now, good night

Mac: Good night ❤️❤️❤️

He too have me hearts😍😍😍. I'm dying inside!! Okey, now I have to pack.

After packing

So, I have to sleep now. Excided to go tomorrow, yes. I'll be leaving this hell!!