Chapter 6

Ariana POV

I went upstairs to get ready for my day with Jai. I picked out a creme tank top,black pants,pink rose earrings,creme ballet flats and a white bow to finish off the outfit. I got dressed and curled my hair putting it half up half down with the bow in the back and doing my makeup.

When I was finally done,Jai showed up ringing the door bell.I opened the door and greeted Jai with a hug.

"Ariana,You look beautiful." Jai said

"Thank you,you don't look to bad yourself." I replied

"What do you wanna do today?"asked Jai

"We can just relax around the house maybe swim." I replied

Jai agreed and we went to the back yard and went swimming.

We swam for about an hour and then just changed and went back inside for lunch.

After lunch, Jai said he wanted to ask me something important. He took me to the living room, holding my hands.

I wonder what he wanted to ask me.

"Ariana,I really like you,and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Jai asked

"Yes, Jai.Of Course." I smiled.

Jai leaned in and connected our lips in a long passionate kiss.I felt sparks and it gave me this feeling I have never felt before.

It was perfect.

Justin POV

I left something at Ariana's earlier so I decide to just go pick it up because it wasn't too far.

When I got to Ariana's I walked in using the spare key under the mat because I didn't know if she was here or not.

I went into the living room,to look for it and I saw Ariana and Jai...kissing. It pains me to see this. I was in love with Ariana before I left and I realize I still am. I have always loved her as more than a friend but she never knew that and I don't think she feels the same way...clearly.

Tears had started running down my cheeks as I ran towards the door looking back at Ariana and Jai once again before slamming the door and running out.

I didn't think it would hurt this much I thought I wasn't in love with her anymore,but I was and always have been.

I ran home,and locked my self in my room throwing everything in sight while screaming and crying.

I am so stupid I should have told her before I left.

I should have told her.

It's too late now.

I heard a loud knock on my door.

I screamed a loud "What!"

"Justin,please open the door."

I recognized that voice. It was Ariana. I ignored her and continued crying against my wall.

I can't talk to her right now. I need to be by myself, usually she is the one cheering me up but this time she is the one that caused me to be like this.

"Justin, open the door." she pleaded.

I ignored her once again.

"Please, C'mon Jay." she said