The Question and Answer Chapter

i only had two people ask me questions as i'n writing this but i wanted to make the chapter anyway because they asked really good questions 🙈 lets get into it then

Q: What happened to Jai and Selena?

A: Jai and Selena are not gonna be in the sequel much and i did stop talking about them without an explanation so sorry about that but Jai has moved on and has a new girlfriend,so he completely moved on and Selena has kinda moved on but she will be back in the sequel when you least expect it haha *evil laughs cause only i know the answer to when and why she'll be back*

Q: What did Luke want and what happened to him?

A: Luke wanted to talk to Ariana about their break up even though they didn't have much a relationship but Ariana never answered and she deleted him from her life. She doesn't talk to him and he doesn't talk to her.

Q: Will Ariana become famous later on?

A: Yes,Ashlyn and I have talked about this multiple times actually and we decided she was gonna become famous in the sequel because it didn't really fit in the plot when he heard her sing at first.

Q: Did Selena get over Justin?

A: No,but she has everyone convinced she's over him but she's not so she'll be back in the sequel.

Q: Are there like beliebers that don't like Ariana?

A: Yes,There are some beliebers who don't like her there aren't too many but there are some (in this story and in real life)

Q: Is Justin still writing music?

A: Yes,but its not to the point where its finished yet so only Justin and Scooter know about it but maybe i'll do a chapter in the sequel about it where he's writing the journals album.

That's all for now,also there were a few comments saying this about how they loved my story and just saying good things about the story so thank you,it really means a lot to us because we work hard on ever chapter (partially why it takes so long to update) but we love and appreciate all of you,so thanks again 🙈

i'd like to dedicate this chapter to 1989journals and catudeluis for being the only two who asked me questions.

Until the sequel,that should be posted soon. i love you all and comment if your excited for the sequel or if you have any other questions and i'll answer them in the comments.