Chapter 31

(Ariana POV)

I stared at the blank ceiling as I laid on my back. I lightly breathed thinking about how much I missed Justin. I wanted to see him but I know if I asked him, he would say no. Plus he really needs to focus on the tour. I can't even imagine how tiring that would be.

Going out on a stage almost every day a week, singing and dancing non-stop for two hours; that had to be tiring.

I took a deep sigh then sat up straight playing with my fingers for a moment trying to figure out what to do.

I haven't talked to Justin in a few days he's probably busy so I understand. There has been so many rumors going around about him and Selena; they weren't good rumors either.

Just the basic things; cheating, the distance, things like that.

I groaned loudly then plopped back on my bed. I wish things weren't so complicated. It doesn't really help that I have nothing to do in this house either.

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts and my head shot in the direction of my dresser. I lazily reached over grabbing my phone and hit answer before pressing the phone against my ear.

"Hello," I said softly, I didn't look at the caller ID so I had no idea who it was.

"Hey" Justin's sweet familiar voice rang through the phone.

"Oh, Justin-Hi"

He chuckled through the phone slightly and I sat up straight, a big smile on my face. "So I'm going to be in Los Angeles for the second leg of the tour tomorrow, there's going to be two shows and I was wondering if you wanted to come"

"Wait, really?" I babbled surprised that he asked. I wouldn't think he would want me around him at the moment let alone around him and Selena.

"Yes really, Ari" He laughed, I heard rustling in the background and the sound of people talking. "I'm actually in LA right now"

"Seriously?"

"Yes seriously" He said mocking me, causing me to quietly giggle.

"Well Jay what are you waiting for, lets meet somewhere" I suggested standing up from my bed walking over to my closet.

"I'm actually in the studio but I could come and pick you up real quick" He rasped as the sound of people talking still echoed.

"Sure that's fine."

"And Selena isn't here" He mumbled quietly. "Just in case you were going to ask"

"Wasn't going to" I lied even though I was more curios than ever.

"Be there in a few" He said before the line went dead.

I scanned through my closet trying to decide what to wear, since it was only the studio I didn't need to wear anything that dressy. I grabbed some random shorts and my pink bustier. I quickly stripped myself of my pajamas and put the shorts on, buttoning the button then putting on the bustier.

I scurried over to the bathroom and started brushing through my long brown and blonde tangled hair. I hummed a slight tune in my head and set the brush back down on the white granite counter.

I walked back over to my closet grabbing some white sandals then walking bare foot down the stairs. I sat down on the beige couch then slipped on my sandals.

My stomach growled quietly probably because I haven't ate anything besides breakfast today. I wandered over to the fridge pulling out a small tub of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. I grabbed a spoon out the nearby drawer then sat on the couch again sitting crisscross. I grabbed the television remote and turned on the TV.

I brought the silver spoon up to my mouth the cold substance sliding down my throat without a problem. I heard the faint sound of my phone ringing upstairs and I quickly jumped up from the couch running up the stairs. I grabbed my phone off the bed then pressed answer.

"Hello" I said walking out the room slightly out of breath just from running up the stairs.

"Hey I'm right down the street are you ready?" Justin said as I heard a dinging sound through the phone.

"Um yeah, yeah I'm ready" I replied straightening out my clothes a little bit.

"Okay" He said slightly laughing as I walked down the stairs carefully because I'm clumsy.

"Nothing, come open your door before I melt to death" He chuckled as I heard a knock on the door.

I hung up the phone excited to see him and ran over to the door only to trip on my own two feet. I laughed at myself then stood back up straight brushing myself off.

I opened the door to see a good looking Justin leaning against the door frame. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some of those weird black drop crotch pants. He smiled widely at me then pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey" He said his voice sounding deeper than usual.

"Hi" I giggled pulling away from the hug smiling at him awkwardly.

He laughed and I gave him a confusing look before he said, "You have something on your face"

"What oh my gosh, where?" I asked rubbing my hand around my mouth to get it off.

"Here I got it," He smiled stepping closer to me. He brought his hand up to my face and lightly whipped my chin. How did I even get ice cream on my chin?

I heard someone clear their throat behind Justin and I looked over his shoulder to see Luke with a hint of sorrow in his eyes.

"Luke?" I said quietly as Justin looked over his shoulder his body instantly tensing up.

Why was he here I broke up with him?

A/N :

So,Hi guys I'm Ashlyn and I'm going to be co-writing with Kat.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter :)

Also,Its Not Luke Brooks

-Ashlyn xo