Chapter 20

Justin POV

"Ariana,I love you too but..." I began but I stopped myself before finishing, I can't do this.

I can't have her say those few words I was dreaming of and then me ruin because I have to leave for tour, next week and I'll be gone for two years to go on the Believe Tour. I can't tell her I need to just cherish the time I have left with her and not tell her until I am about to leave. I have to keep this a secret,until the time comes.

"But,What Justin?" She asked nervously as she twirled the ends of her hair.

"Nothing, just forget it." I said casually so she won't get anymore suspicious.

She relaxed a bit now it was nothing, or at least she thought it was nothing but she still seemed confused and worried like she knew deep down there really was something.

"Ari, don't worry ok?" I paused then looked at her brown eyes and said, "I love you.". Silence took over for a moment as we sat there until I finally said, "Let's do something." hoping that it would take her mind off of things.

"Like what, Jay?" She asked excited before adjusting her spot on the couch to get more comfterable.

"Umm..."

Ariana POV

"We could go...upstairs." he said

I knew exactly what he was referring to and I was ready, I was ready to do it with Justin. Even though I felt like he was hiding something, I love him, so much and I have for so long and I've been waiting for this for far to long.

I'm ready.

"Okay..." I said trailing off at the end.

Justin grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his room. We stepped into his room and he locked the door behind us. As soon as he shut the door he kissed me hard and passionately. I started to walk backwards as his lips lingered on mine. Suddenly I felt my body hit his bed soon after we were laying on top of his comfy cover. He pulled me on top of his lap as he moved my hair out of my face. His hands trailed down my body and I felt him squeeze my butt making me moan into the kiss.

I pulled his shirt off and he did the same to me, his eyes scanned my body and he bit his bottom lip. He flip me over so he stradled me as I laid my bare back on his bed. He kissed down my neck finding my sweet spot, making me moan loud.

"Mhmm, Justin." I moaned out.

He unbuttoned my pants and slid them off and threw them somewhere in the room. I connected my lips on his again and started unbuckling his belt on jeans. He slid my panties off in one swift movement. I unhooked my bra on my own and threw it behind me at the same time he threw my underwear.

"Your so beautiful." he said as he looked at my bare body, his eyes filled with lust. I slipped his underwear off and he kicked them off his feet. He kissed my neck and bit my ear lobe. "You ready baby?" he asked and I nodded biting my lip.

He grabbed a plastic packet from the bedside table placing it on himself before he slid in me in one quick move - making us both moan at the sudden contact. My stomach started to twist in all sorts of directions. His thrust were slow but soon began to pick up at a fast pace. I felt my hands clentch the sheets despertatly wanting more and more. The heat from his body radiated off of mine as his thurst slowed down. I fall on his chest and he wraps the blanket around us.

"I love you." I mumbled breathless as I laid on his chest.

"I love you too." He says and you guys fall asleep in each others arms.