Chapter 15

Ariana POV

I haven't seen Justin since he ran off that day in fact no one has not even Pattie and I am so worried about him.What if something happened to him? I wouldn't be able to live with myself,considering I'm the reason he ran off like that.

Since he's been gone I haven't stopped thinking about what happened when I told him that I didn't feel the same way,it just keeps replaying in my head. The look on his face, the tears streaming down his cheeks, the way he ran off - I haven't stop think about it no even for a second but Why? Is my mind trying to tell me something? Is there more to it? I don't know but I feel like there is because if there wasn't I would be thinking about it so often and I would keep replaying his reaction in my mind.

Maybe I'm over thinking this and it doesn't really mean anything at all. Maybe I just feel bad or maybe I'm worried I feel something for him too.I can't tell thats the thing, I can't tell which one it really is but one thing I know for sure is that I need to figure it out and figure out this whole situation because if I don't I might lose Jai and I don't want that but I don't wanna lose Justin either.

It's a cross between my best friend and my boyfriend and I don't know which one I would pick if I had to because I can't lose either of them but if in fact do have feelings for Justin, that would ruin everything with me and Jai and I don't want that but if I really do have feelings for Justin maybe I shouldn't even be with Jai.

You should be with Justin.

Should I? I don't know,I don't even know if I have feelings for him.How am I supposed to know if I should be with him?

You have to find out if you do.

How? Tell me please.

Talk to him.

I know that's what I need to do but how am I supposed to talk to him if I don't even know where he is?

Look for him. He's not far.