Chapter 30

Few Months Later

(Ariana POV)

The last time I saw Justin was in the hospital that night,he left not long after we talked and since then from the picture on Instagram or paparazzi pictures that I've seen he's changed,the way the looks in a good way,he looks older and more mature and I've changed too,I think a little more than Justin but not by much.

I have different hair length and color,different features,different style,and different height and I look a lot older,in my opinion and from what people have told me.

I talk to Justin everyday,either over Skype,talking on the phone,or texting we still talk everyday no matter what even if it's just for a few minutes,a few minutes is better than nothing,so it fine with me.

Your probably wondering if I've found someone else or if Justin has found someone else and the answer is yes,to both.

I found someone and I was with them for a while but I realized that I can't be in a relationship with him when I still love someone else,and that someone is Justin.

I'm just as in love with Justin as the last time,I was with him and maybe even more in love with him now,you know what they say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder," and this had made me believe that is 100% true.

As for Justin he found someone too,Selena Gomez and their still dating and it does upset me a little bit but there is nothing I can do,from here.

I'd rather them not be together and I'd rather be with him but I'm not gonna tell him that,I'm not gonna spend the few minutes a day I get to talk to Justin arguing with him over his girlfriend.

I still remember that promise and I still believe he's keeping it,even though he's with Selena because I'm keeping my promise,and I think he is too.

(Justin POV)

I miss Ariana,I miss seeing her everyday but I'm with Selena now,and don't get me wrong I do love her,and she is beautiful but she's no Ariana.

She doesn't even compare to Ariana. Ariana is someone who can't be duplicated and is one of a kind,truthfully.

I know that Ariana is upset and hurt that I'm with Selena,no matter how hard she tries to pretend it doesn't bother her i know how she feels,that's why I try not to talk about me and Selena's relationship to her or to talk about Selena often,when we talk.

I feel so bad because she broke up with her boyfriend for me,but I'm still dating Selena,Why you might ask?

I need to keep my mind off of Ariana,I need to see if maybe I could love someone else the same way I love her,and so far those aren't working to well,I think about Ariana day and night even when I'm with Selena,and I don't love Selena more than her.

I could never love anyone as much as I love Ariana,ever.

I have been in love with Ariana since the first day I saw her back in kindergarten and if I still love her now,and I'm out of school I will love her forever and in a way that I will never love anyone else.

I'm not even trying to resist those feelings or stop those feeling,I'm just trying to test them and to see if they are strong enough that no one else can make me feel the same way,she does.

I promised her something though and I'm keeping that promise just the way she is.
________________

A/N:

Sorry,I didn't update for a while I had writers block and I was editing my story Tired Of Trying and I still am.

I have a question for you guys,should I make Ariana famous later on in this story or no?

- Kat