It's time to meet them..

Hi dears ❣️
Thank you so much to everyone for giving me your love and support to start this plot.. ❣️

Now let's get introduced to these lovely cast of the story.. ❣️

ABHIGYA - FORTUNES DESIRE

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Abhishek Mehra..

Elder son of Neil Mehra and Ragini Mehra.. He is father's trustworthy..!.. Loves his mother alot.. He can do anything for his siblings.. whom he treats like friends.. He manages and helps his father in their business Mehra Industries.. and he is one of the successful heir of Neil Mehra.. He is in love with Pragya Arora..

❣️❣️❣️❣️

❣️❣️❣️❣️

Purab Mehra...

Younger son of Neil and Ragini Mehra.. A carefree, play full, enthusiastic character in the Mehra Family.. Completed his graduation and just entered into his father's business, due to his father's compulsion.. he fears for his father.. But Mother's lovable son.. He loves his siblings.. He fascinates his feelings for Bulbul Arora.. and he is waiting for her return confession..

❣️❣️❣️❣️

❣️❣️❣️❣️

Neil Mehra..

One of the most successful business man.. He owns his business empire.. He is been respected by the people of the whole town, he lives in.. and he never goes into any illegal path.. His fame and success has gained a lot of enemies to him and his family.. He loves his wife Ragini Mehra.. and stays around his sons like a strict father, though he loves them enormously.. Along with his two Sons Abhi and Purab.. he remains as a father figure for his brother's sons Arjun and Nikhil.. After the death of his elder brother and bhabi.. he has never made them feel alone.. He dares to protect his four sons from all the hurdles.. He has one person very close to him.. His friend Rajveer Arora..