13.. Joyful Journey..

Hello everyone..  ❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading.. 💜

Desire 13.. Joyful Journey..

❤️💜❤️💜❤️

"Love is two imperfect people refusing to give upon each other"

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Bulbul.. Wake up soon.. Wake up nah..!.. Payal pats her cheek who was in deep sleep..

Bulbul opens her eyes with a yawn saying.. Ofooo di.. Always you are determined to disturb my sleep..

Haan..haan.. Why shouldn't I..?.. When you are always behind my husband..!.. Payal said twisting her lips and Bulbul slides over the car seat saying.. That's not my mistake exactly.. You should have born after me nah..

You are going too much Bulbul.. Payal frowns with a mout and Pragya interrupts them saying.If both of your silly arguments are over.. Shall we go..?..

Bulbul peeped outside the car and her eyes sparkled setting the fabulous view around her..

There was a huge long water fall at one side and the  green dense  forest created a refreshing joy around them..

Wow di.. This place is so cool and awesome.. It's a perfect place for honeymoon.. Bulbul said while Pragya and Payal were startled over her words.. Payal pulls  her cheek saying.. Bulbul.. you are..
Before she could complete Bulbul cuts off her saying.. Enough di..  I'm so bored hearing your lectures.. By the way where is my two handsome jiju's..?!.. She asks getting down from the car..

Payal said.. They have gone to book for the cottage.. Now let's go there.. All our bags are taken already..

After 20 minutes.. 

Abhi was sitting over the bed with a rueful face.. He stands up and walks towards the washroom and bangs the door continuously saying.. How long will you take..?.. Even I want to fresh up.. Come out soon Pragya.. Abhi voiced with a yawn..

Pragya was drying her hair with towel.. She smirks her smile and sayd... Can't you wait patiently..?.. I'm getting ready nah..!..

You can do that after coming out also nah..?..The whole night I was driving the car and again we have to roam all over.. Come out soon.. He almost loads his voice and Pragya says.. So..what..?!.. Even Arjun was driving.. Don't create a scene Abhishek.. Just wait.. Pragya said adjusting her saree..

Abhi stood frustrated hearing her reply.. How mean.. How could she just say that..?!.. He murmurs and was about to kick the door, but Pragya opend the door and he fell on his knees in front of Pragya.. she was shocked first and a few seconds later she laughed hardly while Abhi was whinning in pain..