20.. Crumbled Feelings..

Hello lovely people.. ❤️💜

Here is the next chapter..

I know, I'm very late.. Please forgive me.. Let's get into the update quickly..

Desire 20.. Crumbled Feelings..

"Love turns a great suffering.. When the one side loves more.."

❣️❣️❣️❣️

❣️❣️❣️❣️

No Aunty.. I didn't do anything.. if not Pragya di... I would have not reached the court yesterday.. Rithika voiced sweetly flipping her eyes between Pragya and Ragini.. Pragya kept cornering her sight at her continuously..

Ragini smiled at her saying.. fine.. whatever it is.. now everything is back to normal.. and it's because of you both.. now stop pointing each other.. Pragya smiled forcefully.. and Rithika gives Ragini a side hug.. as Pragya looked on..

Ma.. I will give this coffee to everyone.. saying so Pragya took the coffee tray and rushed out of the kitchen.. while Rithika smirked smiling at her..

I know that you are not comfortable with me, in this house.. But I won't mind anything.. as I'm Rithika Khanna.. I will not step back or aside until I get what I want..

This is my first step in this house.. and here after everything is gonna be very painful for everyone.. especially for you and your lovely sister Payal..

Pragya di.. my sweet di.. you will have to accept each and everything from here now..!.. Rithika hinted her thoughts strongly.. and jerked out of it.. when she heard Ragini calling her name..

Haan Aunty.. sorry.. I was thinking that.. .. she paused as Ragini gestured as what..!.. and she continued saying.. I was thinking about Neil uncle.. I mean.. did he say anything.. he is fine right..?!..

Nothing like you are thinking.. he is completely fine and today he is gonna get back to his works as usual.. She replied and Rithika smiled at her.. By the way.. he said that he wants to meet you and thank you for your help.. Ragini said..

What's the need Aunty..?!.. She asked and Ragini said.. that you can question him.. I will be happy if you have breakfast with us..!..

Rithika nods her head with a smile.. while Ragini eyed her overwhelmingly..

" " " " "

With Pragya...

I don't think she is good for us.. and after what she did yesterday.. don't you think she is doing it purposely..?!.. Pragya soundee doubtfully.. Come on di.. you are over thinking.. just like Arjun..!.. Replied Payal..