22.. Hearts With New Signs

Hello everyone.. ❤️💜

Thank you for the lovely support for the previous chapter.. 💜❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading everyone.. 💜❤️

Desire 22..
Hearts With New Signs..!

“Love takes off masks that we fear

“Love takes off masks that we fear.. we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Are you fine Arjun..?.. Her voice made him to flip back his face at her..

Rithika..!.. He exclaimed his tone looking at her, who stood with a smirking smile..

Arjun gives her an unwanted look, while she walks near to him.. He steps back towards his car and opens the door.. He was about to get in, but Rithika holds his hand strongly and pulls him towards her.. Arjun gets mere close to her, but steadies himself and lurches back.. He thrusts her hand away and lifts his hand to slap her, but stops looking at the place he was in..

Listen, I'm not in mood to hear your nonsense nor to tolerate your annoying face.. Just get lost from my sight.. He frowns in a low tone..

Come on Arjun.. This is not your home, where you can throw me out or to avoid me.. This is a public place..!.. She sounded casual..

Fine, then stand here and relish your time alone.. He says and gets into the car, while Rithika holds the door and protests him to close it..

Rithika.. Just leave the door.. Arjun sounded bitter yet gentle.. Rithika still stood clutching the door and says.. You know Arjun.. Your anger is my love.. I love you more for this anger.. Because it's said that, where there is anger there is love.. So, I don't mind your ignorance or anger on me..

Arjun sighs with a slight irk and voices out in an irate tone.. Stop irritating Rithika.. When will you understand..?!.. I don't even like you and you are talking about love.. Have you gone mad..!?.. I'm married and Payal is my wife.. I love her and will only love her..

But I love you Arjun.. I love you more than you love that Payal.. Yes you are married and she is your wife.. That doesn't mean, I should stop loving you.. I will always keep loving you.. only you.. And you don't have any rights to take my love away from me.. I don't care about your marriage nor your so called wife.. I just love you and need you in my life.. She determines her words..

Like always, I'm not gonna pay heed to your delusions.. How much ever you scream loud with your madness, I will not listen to you.. Because I love my wife Payal..!.. My life started with her and it will end only with her.. Arjun says with an eminent smile..