6.. Unexpected Bondings..

Hello everyone.. ❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Desire 6.. Unexpected Bondings..

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.."

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

Ragini and Arjun walked towards Nikhil's room and found him nowhere.. But Purab was standing in the balcony.. Moving towards him, Arjun asks.. Purab.. Where is Nikhil bhai..?!..

I don't know Arjun.. Says Purab.. What..?!.. You two were together right.. Then, where is he now..?!.. Arjun asks again..

And Purab stampers his voice saying.. Haan Arjun, actually.. he was here only.. Suddenly he got a call and he rushed out.. Before I could enquire he just ran away..

Arjun looks at Ragini in dismay, and Purab felt something abnormal.. He steps forward asking.. Is everything alright.. I mean, you two look tensed and why are you so desperate to see Nikhil bhai..?!..

Nothing important Purab.. Actually your baba asked me to discuss to him about the wedding and all the other arrangements.. Ragini made up her words to ignore Purab's quires.. While Arjun said.. Fine.. Once he returns, ask him to come and meet me and ma.. Okay..!.. For which, Purab nods.. and they left the room..

What is happening here..?!.. Ma and Arjun are looking so tensed.. Why are they so desperately searching for Nikhil bhai..?!.. Already we are stumbling with the mess created by baba.. And I hope there should be no other complications ahead..!.. Let me call bhai and inform him about Arjun and ma.. Purab murmurs and dials to Nikhil.. But he didn't pick the call.. After which, he sent him a message and walked to his room..

"" "" "" ""

Next day, morning..

Arjun woke up on hearing his mobile ringing... He smiles looking at it as the name flashed as "Ma".. He sits over the bed and attends the call..

Ma.. why did you call me..?!.. I'm coming to your room.. wait..!.. Saying so he was about to cut the call, but stopped hearing her voice..

Arjun.. come to Sarla ji's house.. as soon as possible.. She said and hangs up the call immediately..

Arjun jerks over the bed and looks at his mobile.. He rubs his eyes and looks at the call log.. and murmurs.. It was actually ma's call and not my dream.. But why is she asking me to come there.. that too so early at this morning..?!. He then jumps over the bed and steps down saying.. Oh yes, I think ma has spoken to baba about Abhi bhai.. That's why, they are in Sarla Aunty's house.. to clear the mess.. I'm sure baba is going to ask Pragya for Abhi bhai..

But, why is she calling me..? She should call Abhi bhai nah..!.. I think, she wants to surprise him after making everything fine.. Great..!.. I should leave there soon..

Arjun freshens up and walks out of the room.. He looks at Abhi's room and strikes.. Let me inform him about it.. I'm sure, he would have not slept all night.. Hearing this will ease his mood..