11.. Abhi To Confess His Love To Pragya..

Hi dears.. 💜

Thank you everyone, for all the love and support..  And especially to this story.. ❤️ 💜

Here is the next chapter..

Desire 11..
Abhi to confess his love to Pragya..

❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️

❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️

"It's not that always tears that measures the pain.., sometimes the smile we fake"

❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️

Abhi couldn't hear those from her.. He slams her cheek immediately with a thudding slap.. while she stumbled over it,  but somehow steadied herself.. she stood gasping on his sudden slap.. where her eyes started to whelm  up with tears.. He then holds her chin tightly and makes her to face him..

He slammed her over the wall,  while she felt a wild shiver all over her body.. Gluing into her eyes directly he said.. I didn't marry you to let you die.. I didn't love you to let to go away from me.. Once again if you utter that word in front of me.. remember this slap.. I won't spare you if you say that again..

And more than anything, I trust you.. I trust my love.. And this relation between us.. I don't expect anything from you.. My love for you is more than  enough for me to lead my life..

He pushed her away and walked ahead while she dashed with the near by table.. He stopped and turned to her saying.. If this marriage makes you hurt yourself.. I will let you free from this relationship..

Pragya looked stunned over his words while he continued.. But before that.. I have to do something which will be easy for me to free you from this relation..

Abhi walked out towards living hall and Pragya stood recalling his words of his love confession..

As soon as Abhi left Payal entered the room saying..  Superb di, I'm so proud of you.. I'm impressed the way, of how you showed your hatred towards my jiju.. Oh no,  sorry.. your husband..!.. 

Hearing to her, Pragya quickly wipes her tears and looks aside.. while Payal continued.. I just wanna  ask you  something.. You are hating him this  much,  because of  your so called misunderstanding nah, what if you get to know that he isn't at fault.. I mean.. just ask yourself di.. he was a small kid.. what does he know at that  age..?!.. he was kidnapped.. our papa went to save him.. it was nor his mistake neither jiju's.. and now for what you are having this much hatred for him.. since our papa died to saving him..?!..

You should be proud of that instead of having this hatred.. it's fine that you are angry on jiju and his family.. but the thing which you name as hatred nah.. that's not hatred .. but your ego..