7.. A Day To Remember

Hello everyone..  ❤️

Hope all are good..  And Thank you for all the lovely views and support so far..  I know,  everyone is eagerly waiting for this update,  especially I'm so eagerly waiting to update this one..  💜❤️

So, with no more delay..  Here it is..

Desire 7.. A Day to Remember..!

     💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Love is that condition,  in which the happiness of another person's is essential to your own.. "

    💜❤️💜❤️💜

Abhi and Arjun got ready and started towards the room where, Nikhil and Purab are.. But they saw no one in the room.. Abhi made Arjun to sit while they heard a weird sound.. They thought there must be someone inside.. And they both walked to the  room that was bit inside..

" " " " " "

Here in brides room.. Sarla was admiring her two daughters.. As a mother,  she longed to see them in that beautiful attire.. she was very overwhelmed to know that their daughters are getting into a safer and lovable family..

Today your Papa's soul will rest in peace..  I'm so happy and satisfied about you both getting married in the Mehra family.. Always you both should stay  happy and should keep your in-laws too happy.. I'm sure you both will not let your Papa's name down.. Sarla says, while Payal and Pragya hugged her tightly.. where she too kissed each of their foreheads..

Now don't spoil your faces.. She said wiping their tears... And continued.. Get ready soon.. Okay..!.. Sarla said and started walking towards the door and she turned suddenly saying.. Oh god.. I forgot to say.. I'm trying to call Tanu and her parents from yesterday to inform about the marriage.. But they aren't attending my call.. Did any one of you call her.. ?!..  She asks..

Pragya and Payal looked at each other while Bulbul voiced in a tensed tone.. Haan ma.. actually I called Tanu di.. But.. the line is not connecting.. Even for mama Mami too.. may be they are busy..

Fine... Let it be a surprise for them... You three stay here and don't come out,  until I come and take you... Sarla said and left while, Bulbul looks at her mobile repeatedly with a tensed sight..

Sarla was wandering here and there, when the pandit asked them to bring the bride and groom to proceed for the wedding rituals.. She walks towards Neil and Ragini who were welcoming the guest.. And says.. Ragini ji.. Pandit is calling everyone,  so that we can start the wedding rituals..

Sarla.. Abhi's Dadi is on the way.. After she comes we will start.. Because in our home every function never gets fulfilled without her.. Ragini said with a slight smile...

Maaji is coming.. I'm so glad.. And  happy to welcome her.. Sarla says, while Neil and Ragini smiled at her..

"" "" "" ""

15 minutes later..

Abhi's Dadi arrived to the marriage hall..  She was looking happy at everyone.. While Neil and Ragini welcomed her by taking her blessings while Sarla came forward and did the same.. Everyone greeted her while  she was so overwhelmed..

Where are my grandsons.. ?!.. I want to see them now.. Dadi asks and Ragini replied.. They are getting ready ma.. We were waiting for you only.. so that we can start everything after getting your blessings..