10.. Standing Between Love And Hate..

"Hello my dears.. ❤️

First of all, I wanna thank each and everyone who are giving so much and support to this story.. 💜❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️

Desire 10..
Standing  Between Love and Hate..

"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nikhil rushes to inform Ragini about Payal.. Hearing him, Pragya and Ragini leaves to the pond area.. where they saw Arjun rescuing, Payal..

Somehow he managed and pulled her along with him to the stairs and made her slide over him properly.. Pragya and Tanu had tears on seeing her, while Ragini pats her cheeks and Arjun rubbed her palms.. Pragya called her name continuously and finally she flutters her lashes and struggled to open her eyes..

Ragini hugs her and traces her head, while Tanu helped her to sit.. Are you fine Payal.. Can't you be careful..?!.. Ragini asks with distress while Payal was shivering in cold..

Ma.. I think we should leave home.. She seems to be not fine.. Arjun says and Pragya holds her arms.. She helped her to get up and they left to home immediately..

" " " " "

In Mehra house..

Dadi sat next to Payal and asked her what happened exactly..?!.. I was sitting over the stairs and by mistake my leg slipped dadi.. it's my fault totally.. Payal sounded in a low time..

Where were you all at that time..!?.. Neil louds his angry voice looking at Arjun.. Who jerks and says in a soft tone.. I.. I was busy with a call Baba.. it's my mistake.. I shouldn't have left her alone..!..

No Arjun.. It's my mistake.. I should have been careful.. I'm sorry for making everyone worried.. Payal apologized looking at everyone..

It's okay.. calm down.. It happened unexpectedly.. I think we should keep puja for everyone's well being.. let them go to Sarla's house and return.. We will arrange for the puja.. Now let her take some rest.. Dadi said and everyone left except Arjun, Pragya and Abhi..

Pragya sat next to her saying..You are fine nah Payal..!.. why did you go there haan.. ?!.. she pulled her ears while Payal sighs at her saying.. I'm fine di.. Sorry.. I will be careful here after..!..

Pragya kisses her forehead.. while Arjun and Abhi stood looking at them.. Pragya looks at Arjun, who was standing restless.. She understood his state and stood up to leave, but stops looking at Payal, who sneezed continuously..