1.. The Miserable Past..

Hey guys ❤️

First of all my hearty thanks to all, for the lovely support and valuable reviews.. 💜❤️

Here is the first chapter..

Desire 1 : The Miserable Past..

❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness..."

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Abhi beta.. You are fine nah.. did he beat you...!?.. Rajveer asked holding the 13 years old Abhi in his arms.. who hugged him with scared and teary face...!..

Before he could reply, he heard a crushing gun fired noise and felt his body loosening from Rajveer's arms... Kaka... Abhi called him while he kneeled down..

He turns to see his father Neil Mehra rushing to him and shouts looking at him.. Baba...!..

He clutches his father's hand and looks at Rajeev, who was now lying down on the ground.. Baba.. That man.. that man.. His voice trembled as his throat choked...

You are destroyed Neil Mehra..!.. See your best friend.. your Rajeev dying infront of your eyes.. I'm happy.. to see your miserable state and I'm now relishing my joy for destroying you... He is gonna die because of you Neil Mehra.. only because of you.. a man screams from far..

Neil spots him running with a gun in his hands, after hearing those words from him.. He was about to run behind him, but Rajveer lifts himself after struggling alot and catches hold of his hand..

Neil hugs Rajveer with teary eyes while Abhi saw a girl and a lady running to them tensed.. He looks at his Baba and then asks.. Baba... what happened to kaka..!?..

Neil looks at the lady, who stood beside him lifeless.. He folds his hand saying.. I'm sorry Sarla.. I couldn't save him.. We lost him.. I lost my friend Rajveer..

Ma.. What happened to Papa..!?.. the girl asks in between her sobs.. While Sarla hugs her and started to cry aloud..

They saw Rajveer struggling to breathe, and Neil placed his head over his lap, while Sarla clutched his palms and cries shedding tears..

With his huffing breath Rajveer says, looking at Neil.. I'm sorry Neil.. I should have heard you.. But I'm happy that I saved Abhi.. Your son is safe..

No Rajveer.. He is your son.. You saved him, but how I'm gonna save you.. I will not let anything happen to you.. I will not live without you my friend..

No.. please don't say that.. you are my friend.. without you I'm nothing, we all are one family.. right.. Rajveer asks as his eyes were letting out tears and his chest was bleeding badly, because of the gun shot..

Neil nods and says.. Yes.. We are one family.. And our family is incomplete without you.. Don't lose hope.. I'm there for you..