8.. Start Of Reality..

Hey friends.. 💜

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading.. 💜

Desire 8.. Start of reality..

                  💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

"Love Is Not Just The Destination; It Is The One That Is A Journey That Takes A Lifetime."

                    ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

The Mehra Family returned back home with their new daughter in laws.. Where  Ragini welcomed the newly wed couples, after completing all the welcoming rituals.. 

Pragya and Payal took blessings from Ragini and Neil, as well as Dadi.. While she gestures Nikhil and Tanu to step in, but Neil throws a strong glare at them and they stood obeying to him.. 

Dadi walks close to him saying.. They deserve your anger Neil.. But he is your son too.. The elder son of our family.. My first grandson.. Just remember, how happy we all were when he was born.. You always say that, seeing him and Arjun is making you feel like, your big bhai is with you.. Won't you forgive your son..?!..

You don't know Ma, that what is my agitation..!.. Did you see Sarla.. How much worried she stood..?!.. It's still aching my heart.. I can't forgive them.. But I will let them stay in this house.. for the sake of my bhai..!.. Neil says and moves towards his room.. 

While dadi welcomed them by repeating the rituals.. Though, Ragini was angry with Nikhil.. She accepted him and assured him, Neil would soon accept him and Tanu.. Until that, he should wait.. 

"  "  "   "  "

With Tanu and Nikhil..

I didn't wish for this Nikhil.. I'm feeling very bad for Pragya.. Because of me, her life is ruined..!.. Tanu says wiping her tears.. 

You are over thinking.. Just relax,  Abhi is really good.. He will make everything fine.. Nikhil consoles her.. 

No Nikhil.. You know that she hates him, and now she is married to him.. How will she be with him, her whole life..?.. This mess is because of me.. Tanu sobs and Nikhil hugs her saying.. Just have trust on God.. Everything will be fine soon..

" " " " " "

In Abhi's room..

She sat over the center of the bed.. where the whole room was decorated well with alluring fragrance of flowers and the lights were dimmed, where her face was  glowing, yet pale full.. Her eyes were verging out with tears.. She kept staring at the door.. by recalling her wedding with the man, whom she hates the most..

Just then, she heard the sound of the door opening,  and saw him standing.. She sights down, and he stood looking at her..