12.. Abhi And Pragya Moments..

Hello everyone.. ❤️

Here is the next chapter.. ❤️💜

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️

Desire 12 ..
Abhi and Pragya Moments

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Never ignore a person
Who Loves you..
Cares for you..
And misses you...
Because
One day..
You might wake up
and
Realise
That..
You lost the moon ..
While counting the Stars"

❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

Pragya stood startled to see Payal walking in.. Di.. Did you just say Pragya Abhishek Mehra..?.. Payal asks with utmost shock.. And Pragya blinks her eyes..

Pragya was about to speak, but looks behind her, where she saw Dadi walking in.. Payal and Pragya takes her blessings, while Dadi blessed them..

Pragya beta.. How are you feeling now..?!.. She enquires about her health and Pragya smiles at her saying.. I'm fine dadi.. You don't have to worry about me.. And I heard that you have cancelled the Puja.. Please don't do so..

Pragya beta.. Your health is important to me than puja.. First rest well.. I have arranged for Puja after two days.. Until then, you too will be fine.. Pragya nods and Dadi leaves the room..

"" "" "" ""

After 2 days,

Everyone were getting ready for the puja as instructed by Dadi..

" " " " "

In Pragya's room..

Abhi stood in front of his cupboard messing up all his dresses by pulling them out one by one.. While on the other side Pragya was busy in choosing her saree..

Abhi started to throw all the dresses out of the cupboard, while Pragya noticed him.. Yet, she ignored him and picked a saree.. She walked across him, but stopped since she got hit by one of his shirt.. She turns towards him furiously and bends down grabbing the shirt..

Abhi gulps his throat striking.. "I'm dead now..".. She crushes the shirt which hit her head and throws back at him saying.. Can't you just pick one.. Why are you messing it like this..?..