4.. Agitated Hearts..

Hello everyone ❤️

Let's get into the  story soon..

Desire 4 :  Agitated Hearts

💜❤️💜❤️💜

 “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.”

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Abhi... I said it's a surprise.. and let it be that.. Ragini says and continues with her work..  Abhi nears her and hugs her from back..  and asks..  Ma..  Please nah..  Just tell me alone, what it is..!?..  He pleads requesting her.. 

Ragini jolts looking at his sudden behavior..  Because Abhi never does with her like that,  though he is protective towards her and loves her,  he was never like this, as a chirpy kid wanting to know about such things..

Ma.. Please nah.. tell me alone..!..  Abhi continues..  And Ragini pulls him in front her saying..  Abhi.. Please be calm..  I said nah,  it's a surprise..  If you wanna know..  just come with us to Sarla's house..  Or else you can go to office..  saying so,  she once again checks with all the things.. and walks away from there..

Bhai.. You can go to office nah.. like ma said.. I think you are not interested in coming there... No problem Bhai we will go and celebrate her birthday.. Arjun says with a mocking smile on his lips.. While Abhi gave a spotless look..

Arjun.. I'm too coming with you people..  Let me get ready soon.. Abhi said and rushed upstairs towards his room.. While Arjun watched him with a gleeful eyes..

"""" "" """"

It was almost an hour after...

In Pragya's house..

Neil walks in first,  followed by Ragini.. A few steps back the Nikhil and Purab walks in..  And Arjun stepped in,  while  Abhi took slow steps following him..  Arjun stops and  flips his face  to him..  He pulls him closer saying.. Bhai,  you are feeling shy..  Isn't it..?!.. 

Abhi hits his shoulder saying..  Shut up..  I'm not..  and  why  should I..!?..  Come on bhai..  Today  you  are  gonna  meet Pragya nah..  Says Arjun..  Abhi shook his head and  walks in quickly,  while Arjun followed him  with a giggle..

As soon as they arrived Payal was the one who saw them first..  She was not able to click her mind seeing the whole Mehra family at her house.. She smiled softly  and greeted them asking them to come in...

While Neil and Ragini sat in the centre and next to Ragini.. Abhi took his seat..  Purab and Nikhil sat next to each other.. Only Arjun was standing beside Abhi..

Payal walks ahead and takes Neil and Ragini's blessings..  She  then  excused herself and ran inside... She saw Sarla working in kitchen...  She informed her about the Mehra's arrival.. While Sarla wiped her hands with towel and she rushed towards the living hall...

She greeted Neil and Ragini while the boys smiled at her... It was the time when Nikhil's mobile rang.. And he saw that it was Tanu calling him..

He was about to get up when Neil said.. Nikhil.. You can talk later.. Nikhil nods his head and looked at Purab who signed him and took the mobile from him and went outside without his father's knowledge...

Sarla was standing with utmost joy and  she stood speechless with their sudden arrival..  Because every year,  only  Neil and  Ragini would come  and  bless  Pragya..  But now,  they are  here with their whole family..