19.. Spilling the truth..

Hello everyone.. 💜

Here is the most awaited chapter..

Happy reading everyone.. 💜

Desire 19.. Spilling the truth

Love is a beautiful desire..
A feeling that one would like to live for the other..
that never makes you go away..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

💜❤️💜❤️💜

The proof is here with me.. to prove the innocence of Neil Mehra and Nikhil Mehra..A feminine voice sounded loud, which grabbed the attention of everyone present in the court..

Rithika..!.. Arjun said with a shocking sight.. While Abhi and others stood startled hearing her words..

And she continued walking in.. The real culprit is present here in this court..

She looks at Ragini and walked near her saying.. Aunty, just show the video which is recorded lastly in this mobile.. we can prove that Uncle and Nikhil are innocent..

Ragini stood totally confused.. She looks at Abhi who gestures her.. and Rithika said.. Aunty trust me please.. please make everyone to look at this video.. only then we can save them..

Ragini takes the mobile from Rithika and gives it to the Judge.. saying about the video which could prove and show the real culprit..

The judge approves her evidence and orders to play the video in front of everyone.. in which.. Ankush and Ramesh were confessing their crime of how, they trapped Neil and Nikhil in the drug smuggling..

Everyone were shocked and looked at the real culprit who was stunned on seeing the video clip.. Ankush tried to escape.. but was caught by Abhi.. Arjun and the cops..

Later he was declared as the culprit and the judge ordered to arrest the other culprits who were involved with Ankush and Rajesh..

While Neil and Nikhil were left free of the accusations.. which grabbed out the happiness of Mehra family..

'' '' '' '' ''

A while later..
Outside the court..

Arjun.. you are looking tensed.. is everything fine..!?.. asked Abhi.. I'm happy that Baba and Nikhil are proved innocent.. But.. how come Rithika is involved in this..?.. Arjun sounded wistful..

Abhi looks on, while he continues.. I mean.. how did she get that video and why she helped us..?!.. As we all know whose daughter she is.. Don't you think it's very strange bhai..?..