14.. A Feeling For You..

Hello lovely people.. ❤️

Thank you everyone for all the love and lovable support.. 💜❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading everyone.. 💜

Desire 14.. A Feeling For You

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Love is like a wind..
It can slowly caress like the hand of a foggy drop..
Or..
It can toss around like a tempest over the sea..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Happy married life ..
Mr. And Mrs. Mehra "

Payal read these words which were written in the paper that she took out of the envelope..

Abhi shrinks his eyes murmuring.. Which Mr. and Mrs.. Mehra?.. Is it you and Arjun.. or.. .. he pauses looking at Payal.. who says.. Jiju.. I don't think it is for us.. I mean.. I feel something strange about this bouquet and this note..

Fine, I will find out about this.. But please don't tell about this to anyone.. Abhi says.. and they heard Arjun's stern voice behind them.. About what bhai..?!.. He asks walks close.. To the.. His eyes fell on the bouquet and the piece of paper Payal had in her hand.. He grabs the paper and scans it keenly.. He gasps looking at Abhi, who gestures him as what..!..

He shook his head and Abhi says.. Don't know who kept it out of the door.. We will find out Arjun.. Don't tell about this to others..

Arjun nods and leaves into the room with the paper.. While Payal served Abhi with his morning coffee.. While Bulbul walked out of the room with an irritated face..

Di, can I get my cup of coffee..?.. My head is spinning.. Bulbul asks with a pity face.. and Payal says.. You deserve that Bulbul.. You were roaming all day out nah.. And above all you didn't leave a chance to tease me and Arjun.. You have really gone crazy..

Bulbul turned to see Purab stepping towards them.. She closes her eyes and scolds her sister mentally.. "Oh no.. Payal di is always making me feel embarrassed in front this Purab..".. She corned her sight smirking at him and he winked his eyes at her.. She looked the other side to avoid his gaze, while Payal served both of them coffee..