Chapter 1- part 2

Luke continued putting spoonfuls of Coco Pebbles in his mouth. Liam, his best friend, sat at the other end of the kitchen table eating his oatmeal. Originally he didn't want to move in with Liam's sister and her friend. But when he saw Tessa he changed his mind. Something about her drew him to her. It wasn't just her body, although that's what he had told himself over and over in his mind. There was something about her that was intriguing to him. Almost like she had something hidden behind that sweet smile. It was a mystery and it struck his interest.

What was she hiding? And why was she hiding It? Luke had to know what it was. Though he kept secrets from people, he couldn't stand it when others did so to him. Luke hated mysteries. But with Tessa, this was a mystery that had him wanting to hunt down the answer. It was amusing to him that Tessa didn't fall for his every glance. Her fiery attitude toward him had him wanting a taste of her. He couldn't deny how sexy she was. Even with her 'good girl' personality she turned him on. But he knew it was going to take a while to wear her down.

As footsteps approached and stopped by the kitchen Luke looked up to see Tessa staring at him. This brought a smile to his face. Well more like a smirk. Her dark hair flowed over her shoulders and swept across her smooth skin. The curve of her breasts was more then Luke could take. She had on a dark T-shirt that was covered by her light gray sweater. Her hands tucked into the front pockets of her jeans bring his attention to her curvy legs that were tucked into the rough material. Luke brought his attention back to her face but noticing the necklace that hung low around her neck, it stopped just below her breasts and swung back and forth with the movement of her heaving breasts. It was so much to take in at once, but Luke kept his composure and gave her a devilish wink. In return she glared daggers at him before walking away towards the door.

Luke watched as she left and took in the sight of her tasty looking backside. It looked like it was begging to be touched as it swayed back and forth with the movement of her legs.

The sound of Liam brought Luke back to reality. He turned to look at Liam and gave a smile before he got up. The front door closed and Luke turned towards the door. "It's a bit cold out today, hope she'll stay warm in that light sweater." He said before walking out of the kitchen and down the narrow hallway to get to his room.

Midway down the hallway Luke was brought to a halt. In his path was Nova, Tessa's friend. Nova was the kind of woman he normally would go for. But for an odd reason he didn't find her all to attractive, which was crazy because she was nothing but attractive. Her blonde hair was long and tossed seductively into a sexy looking mess. Her lips were full and she was blessed with a curvy body. Yet he didn't find himself taken with it. There was no need to feel himself inside her. No want to taste her skin. Luke couldn't believe himself. What was happening to him?

Nova flashed a wicked smile at him as she brushed past him, letting her breasts brush his arm as she squeezed to get through. A smile kept onto Luke's face. She was warm for his form and he enjoyed it. Even if he didn't want her, it still built on his ego. Turning into his open door and stepping into his room he was greeted by dark walls. The pain that he had felt most of his life seeped through the darkness that engulfed the place. He sighed deeply as he closed the door behind him and walked over to his closet.

The thoughts of Tessa lingered in his mind. Thoughts of the things he wanted to do to her and have her do to him. A rush filled inside him but he pushed it back. Now was not a good time to get worked up. Luke grabbed a jacket from the closet along with a casual looking button down shirt. He slipped the shirt over the plain white T that's he was already wearing. Buttoning it up he couldn't help but wonder what Tessa was burying behind her smile. Maybe a secret from her past? It was definitely not the same secret that he had been keeping from Liam. But what was It?