Part 25: The Garcia's

~one week later~

[Name]'s POV

'This vacation has been a much needed one' I smile lightly while walking over to the pool on the deck of the cruise ship.

Tsubasa, Masamune, Yu, and Gingka are already splashing around in the water, having a good time which causes me to chuckle. "Hey, you guys!" I wave, drawing their attention to me.

"[Name]! Come in, the water's nice," Masamune says while floating on his back, until Gingka decides to push him underwater.

I watch in amusement before setting my towel down on one of the lounge chairs and pulling my shirt up over my head, revealing my [F/C] bikini. I turn back around to get in the pool, but stop in surprise when I see Gingka, Masamune, and Tsubasa blushing heavily and gawking at me.

"Men... can't keep their eyes to themselves," I grumble, shaking my head before diving into the pool. I resurface and swim over to my friends. "So, what should we do?"

Yu splashes me and I chuckle and splash him back, until Gingka says, "Chicken fight."

"That sounds like fun," I say with a grin.

"Agreed," Masamune and Tsubasa state.

"So, who's on whose shoulders?" I ask, and the boys exchange quick looks.

"I call [Name]!" the three of them exclaim, and I sweat-drop and Yu goes underwater.

"That... that won't work. I can only be on one person's shoulders," I tell my three teammates.

"I know! Why don't you all take turns?" Yu pokes his head above the water and suggests.

"That's rather smart, Yu." I ruffle his wet hair and he giggles.

"But who goes first," Tsubasa says, and him and the other two guys start to argue.

"Stop arguing! You'll all get your turn then, but Masamune can go first." I face-palm and my childhood friend cheers as the other two grumble.

Gingka gets on Tsubasa's shoulders as I climb on Masamune's. "Round one... fight!" Yu exclaims, acting as the announcer, and Gingka and I start to try and push each other off.

"You may be the better blader, but I'll win this battle," Gingka states, and I start to slip off Masamune's shoulders.

"Fuck!" I shout and regain my balance before smirking at the red-head. "You're on Gingka."

"Bring it, [Name]," he chuckles, and we start to push and shove each other, until he eventually falls off Tsubasa's shoulders, taking them both down into the water.

"We did it, Masamune!" I fist-pump the air and hop off his shoulders. "Gingka, you're next." I grin and he happily helps me on his shoulders.

Tsubasa gets on Masamune's shoulders and smirks at me. "You won't win this time, [Name]."

"I wouldn't be so sure, Tsubasa. You're taller than Masamune, so he might be a bit off balance with you on his shoulders," I point out with a smirk.

"Just fight already, you two!" Yu groans and tosses his head back.

Tsubasa and I join hands and we try to push the other off our helper's shoulders. "Dammit, why is this so hard?" I pant, and Tsubasa chuckles before giving me one hard push.

I lose my balance, and Gingka and I fall backwards into the pool. I come back up above water to see a coy smirk on Tsubasa's face. "You lucky bastard. I'm rather impressed you and Masamune never lost your balance though." I grin and he lets me onto his shoulders.