Part 37: The Final Battle! Nemesis VS The Legendary Bladers!

[Name]'s POV

'Where am I?'

I look around my surroundings to see nothing but black.

'What happened to me?'

I look down at my body to see nothing out of the ordinary, but something still feels off.

"You're in your subconscious," a voice I haven't heard in a long time says, and I immediately look up to see three people in front of me.

"Mom? Dad?" My eyes widen and they smile and nod at me. "What's going on? Where am I? What's happened to me? And who are you?" I point at the guy draped in a white tunic.

"I am Zeus, your great, great, great, great, great, great..." he continues saying 'great', and I sweat-drop. "Grandfather!" he finishes, and I anime fall.

"W-why are you here though? What's going on?!" I fall to my knees and freak out.

"Sweetheart, calm down, we'll explain everything to you." Mom rushes over and cups my face in her hands.

"[Name], you've grown so much since I last saw you," Dad says with a smile, sauntering over to me before crouching down and pulling me into a hug.

Every tear that I withheld falls and I sob into my parents shoulders. "I... I missed you guys so much. Why did you have to leave me?!" I cry out in between sobs.

"I'm sorry we had to be taken away from you when you were still young, but [Name], sweetheart, you shouldn't wallow over our deaths," Mom tells me as her and Dad rub my back soothingly.

I start to calm down, nodding for a few seconds. "Can... can you explain what's going on?" I whisper, and they help me stand up.

"Nemesis is being revived as we speak," Zeus explains with a frown.

"N-no, this can't be! How? Tell me how, Zeus!" I beg him, my stress levels rising while my mind races.

"First of all, you're my granddaughter so please call me grandpa, and it's because the evil doers have received the three star fragments needed to revive him," Zeus explains to me calmly.

"Did they use [B/Name]?" I frown and my three family members shake their heads. "Who's star fragments did they use then?" I ask quietly.

"They used the Jupiter and Saturn bladers along with the winter blader," Mom tells me, and my eyes widen in shock.

"They got Dynamis?! How?! He said he wouldn't help them!" I exclaim, stumbling backwards while holding my head.

"Dynamis contains a necklace that has Hades curse on it. A person named Pluto brought out Dynamis's dark side and they got him to help in the revival of Nemesis," Dad explains to me while helping me balance.

"What about me? Why was I taken?" I ask, and the three adults exchange looks.

"Pluto knows about the legend of you and your Bey. He thought that taking you and forcing you to work for them will guarantee Nemesis' reign over the word but," Zeus points the staff he's holding at me, "when I created your Bey I had the heavens cast a protection guard over it so it would not help out the evil doers like Pluto."

"But I was told if I became obsessed with its power, [B/Name] would turn bad and destroy the world." I cock my head to the side in confusion.

"I might have told you a small lie to guarantee you wouldn't become power hungry," Dad murmurs, giving me a sheepish smile that I deadpan at.